Episode 4: The Survivors

Everyone stays back from Billy as he holds a knife at Dr. Sorkin. Everyone tries to stop him. 

Patrick: Billy, let her go!

Jess: Billy, stop! Let her go!

Billy: Stay out of my way!

Gerry: What are you doing?!

Billy: I'm warning you, keep back!

Dwayne: Come on, think this through! 

Jess: Dad! Do something!

Billy: Shut up! Shut up! (To Laura) Tell us doctor, what's out there? What did this to him?

Laura: Tro-They're called Troodon Pectinodon. They were meant to be euthanized...but...

Billy: What, you let them out?

Laura: No, no! I kept them in quarnatine...for study. They...I thought they may have been leaving the pens somehow, but I wasn't certain. 

Billy: You knew about those dang creatures all along, while we were out there, exposed, humping around like idiots looking for our pilot! 

Gerry: Billy, wait.

Billy: (Looks at him) We were nearly killed by one of our own men. Probably bitten by one of those things just like D-Caf. And one of Patrick's men was killed by those things too. Who knows where their catatonic bodies are now. All three of our teams are dead! Oscar is dead! (Looks at Laura) All because of your dinosaurs. All because of you. 

Gerry: Oscar doesn't want this. He died helping us all survive. He wouldn't want her dead. 

Sam: Billy, he's right. Oscar wouldn't want this if he was here. 

Billy: Had he known, though. Anyway, this witch is a liar. She's lied to all of us, put me, Patrick, and Sam in the direct line of danger to protect her agenda and her precious freakshow. What else is she hiding?

Laura: Please. If I knew sooner--

Billy: Ah, shut it.

Gerry looks at Nima, signaling her to help him out. She nods. 

Patrick: Whoa, hold on, Billy. What did you say she put me and Sam in danger? We weren't even with you when she did that. 

Nima: He's right. Put you in danger? What kind of soldier are you? You think about only the danger that you deal with. But we are all in this together. 

Billy: We can be in this without her endangering our every move. What is all this? She's a liar, how can you deny that?

Nima: Lied to all of us? How did she lie? Because she wouldn't tell us information without knowing the facts? 

Billy: She could have speculated. 

Laura: No, speculating could have lead us into even more danger. 

Billy: Oh, so what? I'm the enemy? I'm the bad guy here? I'm just trying to open your eyes. I'm trying to show you the truth and bring someone to account for it. 

Sam: Billy, come on. You are being the enemy here. If you kill her, you will be the bad guy. 

Nima: I'm agreeing with him. You are the bad guy. I saw that Oscar had changed his ways, but you have become everything I thought he was. And you are about to add "Murderer" to that list. 

Billy: Oh, come on, this isn't on me! It's time for her to take responsibility. 

Nima: InGen is the enemy here. They spolied the island, they made these monsters. You can't make her pay for all that InGen has done.