Chapter 5: Fifth Candidate

—Capital of Lugnica

Walking on the street, Goku recognize a figure wearing a robe. He felt something about the robe, but he shrugged it off. It was Emillia standing in the gate.

Goku :"Emillia."

Waving his hand towards Emillia. She covered his face with the robe and went to Goku.

Emillia: "What are you doing here?"

Goku: "I'm searching for Reinhardt. Do you know where he is?"

Emillia: "I don't know where Reinhardt is, but I think he's quite busy right now."

For some reason Goku cannot detect Reinhardt's presence. Did Reinhardt manage to blocked his presence?

🆃︎🅰︎🅲︎🅾︎🅲︎🅰︎🆃︎🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎🆃︎🅰︎🅲︎🅾︎🅲︎🅰︎🆃︎

Emillia and Roswaal went to the castle for the meeting. On the other hand, Goku was still walking in the streets wandering why he can't pick up Reinhardt's presence.

While searching for an answer, a dragon-drawn carriage stops in front of him. Inside the carriage was Al and Priscilla. They invited Goku inside and Goku sat next to Priscilla without hesitation.

Priscilla: "Don't sit next to me!"

With a scary look on her narrowed eyes, Goku sat next to Al.

Goku: "Al-san are you a knight or something."

Al: "Nope, I'm just her guard... I guess?."

Priscilla: "A guard huh?"

Goku: "Ah, That's weird I thought she is your girlfriend or something."

Al: "If I were you bro, I will not say that in front of her."

Whispering with a serious tone, Goku starts scratching his head.

Goku: "Ahahaha, just kidding."

Goku: "By the way did you know where Reinhardt is?"

Al: "I think he is on the castle right now. We can go to the castle if you're with us, right princess."

Priscilla: "N- of course."

Arriving in the castle, they went inside and saw a giant door with  guards in both sides. Goku was amazed on how big the hallway is, while walking towards the door.

Goku: "This place is big."

Reaching the end of the hallway, they saw the giant door and Goku saw two guards staring at him. He looked back into their eyes and said. "Why you looking at me like that. Do you want to fight me or something."

Al: "Bro please don't make any commotions right now."

Whispering to Goku, the two guards proceed to open the door as the proceed to walk inside. Hearing the door creaked open, Goku saw the room.

When Emillia and Roswaal saw Goku with Priscilla and Al. Priscilla held Goku's arm while walking in a red carpet towards Emillia.

Emillia: "Goku, what are you doing here."

Priscilla: "Half-wit do you know Goku?"

Emillia: "Yes, he saved me from the Bowel hunter."

Priscilla: "Oh, the Half-witch is being saved, okawaii koto. So what do you want from my servant?"

Goku: "Servant?"

I didn't know that you can become a servant by just talking. She built different.

While Emillia and Priscilla talking to each other, Goku saw Reinhardt and the other knights in the distance.