Chapter 7: The White Whale

Royal selection has begun.

🆃︎🅰︎🅲︎🅾︎🅲︎🅰︎🆃︎🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎🆃︎🅰︎🅲︎🅾︎🅲︎🅰︎🆃︎

Going inside the Roswaal's mansion, the dragon-drawn carriage stopped. Parking itself near the entrance.

The double door creaked open.

Ram & Rem: "Welcome to the Roswaal's Mansion, Crusch-sama."

Ram and Rem guided Crusch and her attendant, Felix, towards a certain room. Particularly used for special guests.

Roswaal: "Head of Karsten family, Crusch-sama. What brings you here?"

Emillia:___

🆃︎🅰︎🅲︎🅾︎🅲︎🅰︎🆃︎🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎🆃︎🅰︎🅲︎🅾︎🅲︎🅰︎🆃︎

Roswaal: "The white whale..."

Crusch: "By the way who is that guy back in the Royal Selection?"

Emillia: "You mean Goku."

Crusch: "Hmm. Goku, huh?"

Roswaal: "Crusch-sama, how exactly did you get the exact location and time of the white whale's appearance?"

Crusch: "It was this woman who came to me. According to her, she has a metia that tells the exact time and place of the White Whale appearance."

Crusch: "She wasn't lying."

🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎

Crusch: "What?"

???: "Let me say it again. I know the exact time and location where the White whale is going to appear."

Wilhelm: "The White whale..."

Changing the atmosphere instantly, the air got denser around the room by his presence.

Wilhelm: "Please forgive my indiscretion. I suppose I still have much to learn."

Crusch: 'she's telling the truth, huh?'

🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎

Since Crusch has the Divine Protection of wind indication. It'll be impossible to get away with a lie.

Roswaal: "I see..."

Crusch: "It's a great opportunity for us to join forces to subjugate the white whale. It will get the attention of the people, and it will also benefit Emillia."

Emillia: "Alliance..."

Thinking about it, forming an alliance is a good idea. Since so many people hate Emillia because of her half-elf lineage, it'll be a great opportunity to make Emillia known.

Crusch: "Yes, an alliance between our camps, on equal terms."

Roswaal: "Equal terms?"

Crusch: "The magic stones found in Elior Forest in your domain, right?"

Roswaal: "By the way Crusch-sama, may I ask who is this person that informed you about the white whale's appearance."

Crusch: "It was a woman, she said that she is a friend of..."

Crusch: "Who was that again?"

Felix: "It's Goku, Jeez Emillia-sama just said it earlier."

Emillia: "Goku?"