Chapter 9: Who Are...?

The ꀷꏂꎭꂦꈤꀤꏳ Whale Has Awoken!

Its unsettling growl was so loud that it can be heard across the entire world.

???: "What was that?"

???: "What's that noise?"

All the people of Lagunica felt an intense emotions as the unsettling noise reaches their ears.

"Felt-sama, why did you throw your shoes in the window again?"

Reinhardt, while carrying a pair of shoes in his hands, confronting a short blonde haired girl.

Felt: "I told you before, I hate fancy stuff. I don't ne-"

A loud unsettling noise echoed across the sky. The loud noise entered Felt's eardrum, and was interrupted as it sends chills down to her spine. Terrified, she immediately hugged the red-haired knight as hard as she could.

Reinhardt: "Felt-sama..."

With a serious expression and a narrowed eyes, Reinhardt Van Astrea gazed into the night sky.

Emillia: "__!"

In Roswal's mansion. The loud noise that's lingering across the sky, Emillia felt its dark presence.

Emillia: "What was that?"

🆃︎🅰︎🅲︎🅾︎🅲︎🅰︎🆃︎🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎🆃︎🅰︎🅲︎🅾︎🅲︎🅰︎🆃︎

Without hesitation, Goku immediately appeared on the whale. Followed by a destructive blow on its forehead around the area where its large curve horn usually is. Upon impact, the wind was forced to scattered across the battlefield making the troops feel the strong rush of wind as it passes through their skin.

However, The Whale didn't lose its altitude, not even moving a single inch. Goku felt its hard scales as it's much more tougher than its previous skin. Its scales was tougher than a rock or any metal in the entire world as its dark and tough scales covered its huge body acting as a shield from devastating blows.

Goku: "What the-"

Out of nowhere, a strong rush of wind struck Goku on the left side of his body. The blowing wind was so strong that it sends Goku flying towards the great tree. However, using his flight ability, Goku stops himself from colliding with the giant tree.

Goku: "What was that?"

Noticing the wind around him grew stronger and stronger, he looked towards the whale, and there-

He saw not just one, but four monsters sharing the same appearance and size.

Goku: "Now there's four of them."

Bothered by this fact, he noticed one of the four whales was going towards the ground. Quickly realizing that it was heading for troops.

Goku: "Shit!"

Looking at the terrifying monster, all the troops threw their hopes away and had fallen into despair. Accepting their fate, stating their regrets, Goku narrowed his eyes.

???: "We are done!"

???: "We can't defeat something like that."

???: "We're. Too weak!"

Crusch: "___"

The whale got close towards the them, Then-

Goku: "I won't let you."

In a blink of an eye, Goku appeared in front of them facing the whale head-on. With the speed of the flying whale, Goku used his body and his strength against the whale, trying to stop it as hard as he could.