Chapter 8: A Man With Extraordinary Strength

The Hakugei is one of the three great Demon beasts that has been terrorizing the world for centuries.

The Hakugei is an enormous white whale-like beast it has yellow eyes, and its size is estimated to be around fifty meters long if not larger. Its snow-white skin was as hard as stone and was covered in tiny hairs. Like all Demon Beasts, the Hakugei had a large curved horn protruding from its forehead. It had a glowing pinkish wheel-like sigil on its back that allowed it to fly.

🅞︎🅞︎🅞︎🅞︎🅞︎🅞︎🅞︎🅞︎🅞︎🅞︎🅞︎🅞︎🅞︎🅞︎🅞︎🅞︎🅞︎🅞︎

Crusch: "All troops attack!"

As all the troops were about to advance towards the Hakugei, in the blink of an eye-

Goku appeared on the top of the Demon beast followed by a stomp with his entire body. The force generated by his entire body brought the Hagukei towards the ground.

Goku: "They said you're tough, let me see just how tough you are."

The Hakugei was instantly forced to go down to the ground shaking the entire battlefield.

Crusch:__

Everyone: "No way!"

All the troops were shocked when they witness the Hakugei getting slammed to the ground creating thick smoke scattered around the area.

Goku: "It's squishier than I thought"

The Whale slowly flew up back to the sky but was interrupted by the mages. Blue energy from the magic cannons was fired towards the whale,
and immediately exploded as soon as it touches the Hakugei's skin.

After being struck with magic, the whale didn't lose altitude and continued to fly up back to the sky. Maintaining the high ground.

Crusch: "Fire the night-banisher!"

When bright light was fired from a mortar into the night sky, all the troops covered their eyes. Whistling noise echoed across the entire battlefield. Slowly reaching its peak altitude, a bright light instantly engulfed the battlefield with dazzling white light.

Goku: "Whoa... So that's the night-banisher. It's just like everyone said! Incredible!"

Looking towards the troops, the white whale began to scream with a loud and disturbing noise. Then-

The Hakugei released a strong invisible force towards the ground, scattering the wind aggressively.

Continuing to scream with a loud and disturbing noise, Goku flew towards the Hakugei. He appeared at whale instantly, delivering a full-bodied kick. Almost folded the white whale.

The whale was sent flying a few meters after receiving a powerful blow from Goku.

Goku can obliterate the Hakugei immediately if he wanted to but chooses not to. The efforts of others that have been put into this very moment, the White whale Subjugation, he doesn't want all of their efforts wasted.

Goku: "What a letdown, I thought this monster was stronger than I anticipated. I didn't expect this to be weak."

But...

Goku: "I can't just waste their efforts. I'm just an outsider after all."

Since Goku was isekai'd from another world, he understood that he must not interface with the world. It would be selfish if Goku just ends it immediately. The efforts of the people, and the people with a history with the white whale. They want to finish it with their own hands.

Goku: "Men, I'll just pretend that I'm putting all my strength into it."

The Whale was enraged as it flew towards the troops. Then an invisible wind moving at the speed of sound, struck the whale in the face making the blood from its wound flows like a red fountain.