Chapter 2: Duel

He's a tall and well-built man with long indigo hair and heterochromatic eyes, the right one being blue and the left one being yellow. He wore unusual outfits comparable to those similar to a clown or jester, consisting of a black hat, a top, and a bottom with different shades of purple, along with red and black boots and a cape.

"My, my! How unusual to see you here Beatrice."

He said while looking at Beatrice, who at that moment was playing with a cute grey cat, puck.

Goku: "You must be Roswaal, the owner of this mansion right?"

Goku said while patting Roswaal back. Roswaal looked at Goku with a smile. With his superhuman senses, Goku knew he wasn't just a clown guy. Goku senses a strong Ki and was fully aware of it. Right now in Goku's mind, He wants to fight this guy.

Roswaal: "Indeed I am."

Roswaal: "You must be Son Goku who defeated Elsa."

Goku: "Yes, that's me." Goku smiled back while scratching his head.

Roswaal: "Please have a seat. Rem and Ram will cook lunch for us."

Goku: "Rem, Ram-san can I ask you two a favor?" Goku said while smiling and scratching his head.

Rem: "What is it Goku-sama?"

Goku: "I know it's complicated, but can you two..."

🆃︎🅰︎🅲︎🅾︎🅲︎🅰︎🆃︎🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎🅾︎🆃︎🅰︎🅲︎🅾︎🅲︎🅰︎🆃︎                 

Goku: "Please. I promise I will pay you back."

Goku said as he pulled out a small bag of holy coins. They cannot tell how many holy coins are there in the bag, but the size of it tells you that it consists of at least 40 holy coins.

Rem and Ram: "___"

Seeing the bag of holy coins, Rem and Ram widened their eyes in shock.

Roswaal: "Rem, Ram just do what our guest wants."

Roswaal smiled at the two maids as they both bowed with respect.

Rem and Ram: "Yes, Roswaal-sama."

Roswaal: "Don't worry about it Goku-san. Consider it as a reward for saving Emillia-sama." He said with a sunny smile.

Goku: "Thank you Roswaal-san." Goku said as he smiles back at Roswaal.

Everyone took a seat at the table. Roswaal sat on the lord's chair, and the others sat on the opposite side. Goku and Emillia sat next to each other. While the other side where Beatrice sat is playing with the puck.

Later on, the feast was then laid out on the table by both Rem and Ram. They did it masterfully as if they've done it a million times.

Looking at the food with dazzling eyes, Goku was stunned. Countless of food that he had never tasted before, and some are very familiar.

Goku: "Itadakimasu!"

Emillia: "I never heard that kind of language. Is it something you say before eating?" Emillia asked Goku.

Goku: "Yes, in the earth that's what we say before we eat our meal."

Goku took the first bite and smiled with happiness. He tasted out every food with great accuracy at such speed. While Goku is eating, everyone in the dining room fixed their gaze on Goku.

Goku on the other hand doesn’t care about his surroundings anymore as he was focused on eating, munching, tasting. He's eating as if this is his last meal.