Chapter 6: A Familiar Event

Goku: "Felt-chan?"

This is the second time Goku saw Felt, after what happened in the loot house Goku never saw Felt again.

Rom: "Yes."

Coming into view, old man Rom showed up behind Goku.

Goku: "You are that Old man from that house, right?"

Reinhardt: "Felt-sama, thank you for gracing us with your presence."

Felt: "Reinhardt…"

Slowly walking towards Reinhardt with an innocent look, then-

Felt: "You bastard!"

Yelling as she kicks Reinhardt in the face. However, Reinhardt blocked the kick with his hand.

Reinhardt:___

Felt: "You dragged me here with no explanation, and what do you call all this?!"

Reinhardt: "You surprised me. What's brought on such behavior?"

Felt: "Don't just stop my kick and ask me that like nothing happened!"

Felt: "I've had just about all I can take!"

Reinhardt: "Does the dress not suit your taste?"

He said as he gently put Felt's right foot back to the ground.

Reinhardt: "It looks lovely on you."

Felt: "I'm not talking about the dress, and I'm not embarrassed."

Emillia: "That's the girl from..."

Goku: "Yo, long time no see."

Waving his hand, Goku comes into view. Felt widened her eyes.

Felt: "What the heck are you doing here?"

Goku: "It's been a while. How've you be-"

Felt kicked Goku in the stomach out of the blue. However, he didn't feel anything.

Felt: "It's your fault, if you didn't come into the loot house I shouldn't be here."

If Goku wasn't there Felt and Old man Rom could have died. I mean Felt has a point.

Reinhardt: "Felt-sama, if Goku wasn't there, who would protect you from the bowel hunter?"

Felt:___

Marcos: "Felt-sama, if you have finished rekindling an old friendship, please step over here."

Coming into view, Marcos called out for Felt with respect. With no choice available, she went forward and stood next to Emillia.

Felt: "So, what is it you want me to do?"

Reinhardt: "I would like to say, to act more like a lady, but this comes first."

Reinhardt placed the Insignia into Felt's hand, then it starts to glow red.

Reinhardt: "As you can see, the dragon gem has recognized Felt-sama as a priestess." Reinhardt announced.

Reinhardt: "Now that her participation has been approved, I believe it is time to begin the royal selection in earnest."

Suddenly all the knights placed their right hands on their chest, giving an impression of dignity.

Goku:___?

???: "Even if the dragon stone has recognized her, do you not think her selection is a bit problematic."

Marcos: "You believe we, the imperial knights, have made an error?"