Blood Drive

MJ POV

" Hey MJ, what are you doing?" My publicist, Stacy, asked through my phone.

" You know, school, but what's up? Why are you calling?" I ask putting my helmet into my locker.

" I heard there was going to be a blood drive at your school and I think you should volunteer." Stacy explained. " It would be good publicity and you'll be helping save lives."

" Yeah, I could do that." I say

" Great! You do that and I'll make sure the word spreads." She said, I could already hear the computer keys clicking.

" Okay, bye Stacy."

" Bye MJ." She said then hanging up the phone. I walked through the halls until  found the room where they were setting up for the blood drive. I then walk into the room, the two nurse both didn't notice my presence in the room. I clear my throat loudly getting their attention.

" Hi, I'm MJ, and I'm wondering if you need any help around here?" I say looking around at the equipment. They both looked to each other, the older nurse looked me up and down.

" Another pair of hands would be useful," She said making me smile. " Annie go get the spare dress."

" Okay," Annie smiled then leaving the room. The older nurse quickly told me how to draw the blood from the student arm and how much to take. Annie then came back with a dress and short heels. I quickly thank her and changed in the bathrooms, then went back to the room and finished helping them set up. " You know, you looked really familiar... have I met you before?" Annie asked me.

" I'm sorry, I don't believe so." I say.

" Oh, I know where I've seen you! On the way here, I saw you on a billboard. It was advertising... I'm so sorry, I don't remember." She said with a light giggle.

" It was advertising my new EP, A Little Extra, that is coming out on Monday, so in 3 days." I say.

" That's what it was!" She exclaimed. " Also heard of you, when they were talking  the morning radio! Wow, you are so young and already this successful." She said with a smile across her. " How is that?"

" Pure luck." I sigh.

" Girls, I'm opening up the clinic now." The older nurse said interrupting our conversation. She opened the door and the students started to file in.

Benny POV

Ethan and I left class and started to head over to the blood drive. " Look at this! It's like opening day for Revenge of the Sith all over again! You know, minus the stormtroopers." I say looking down the long line of guys.

" My mom thinks I should donate. She says my blood is special. I think it's exactly why I should keep it where it belongs: in my veins." Ethan says.

" Dude, she has to say your blood is special. She's your mom!" I exclaim. "  Anyway, the reason you don't give blood is 'cause you're too scared of needles, you big chicken!"

" I'm not afraid! I just don't like them." Ethan quickly disagreed.

" Right, the same way you don't like the commercial with the dancing crackers?" I asked jokingly teasing him. " It freaks out!"

" It does not!" Ethan protests. " I'm just uncomfortable with eating things that dance. Plus, I don't see you rushing to donate."

" Uh, yeah. They can life your entire genetic code from one drop! But what if someone cloned me? No way am I-" I was immediately cut of when I made eye contact with MJ, whom was in a matching dress with the other nurses, she smiled and gave me a small wave. I was shocked to see her, looking amazing, in a nurse's dress, making my jaw drop a bit. " Than again... I could stand to lose a pint or two, if you know what I'm saying, I mean...Come on! Unless, of course, you're too chicken?" I then start clucking and moving my elbows up and down, mocking a chicken.