Los Angeles Pt.2

SUNDAY
Jacob POV

I exited MJ's room, that I stayed in for the night. When I walked into the living room I immediately noticed Benny and MJ. I smiled seeing her cuddled into his chest. I'm still debating if I trust him, but so far things are going up.

I head into the kitchen and make myself a cup of coffee. I sit in the kitchen sipping on my coffee when Sarah walks in. " You see what's going on in the living room?" She ask raising an eyebrow.

" Yeah, and I'm letting it happen for now. As a older brother figure in her life, I don't like her that close to a boy." I said trying to peer over the couch to see the two them.

Sarah chuckled at me, " Don't worry about Benny, he is harmless. He might be a flirt but he really only has eyes for her." She said patting my shoulder. That helped me trust him a bit more.

" So, what's it like, you know, being a vampire?" I asked sipping on my coffee.

" I'm not a vampire, I'm a fledgling." She corrects, I don't know the difference so I just looked to her to elaborate. " I'm kind of a vampire but I haven't drank human blood. And I don't plan on it anytime soon, I just wanna have a chance at becoming human again."

I nodded taking in the information, we then just sat there scrolling on our phones. Then Ethan walked into the room. " Did you see..?" He asked pointing his thumb behind him to the couch.

" Yep." Sarah and I said at the same time. He nodded and took a seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MJ POV

We were starting to set up in the living room for the pre-release live stream. " Come on, please." Jacob begged.

" No, you are not doing my make up!" I argue picking up one of the pool balls and spinning it.

" Why?" He whined.

" Because I don't want to be jabbed eye." I explain rolling the ball into a pocket.

" I'm not going to jab you in the eye!" He argues.

" Yes, you are. It might not be on purpose, but you are going too." I say.

Benny POV

" Is this how they always talk?" Ethan asked one of the two tech crew members, as we help set up. We all just kinda watched as they bickered with each other.

" Yeah, I know it probably looks and sounds bad but they're the best of friends." The tech lady said.

" Yep, and depending on what their talking about, it's pretty funny." The tech guy said. " But right now-"

" Dude! You're not going to do my make up, give up!" MJ said loudly from the back of the house.

" It's just annoying." The lady finishes.

" This might be a bad time to ask, but is there a chance they would ever date each other?" I ask, finishing with a nervous chuckle. The tech workers looked at each other and laughed.

" Trust me, they would never date." The lady said through laughs.

" I think they'd rather die than ever date each other." The guys said.

" A little dark, but probably true." The lady agrees. I nodded a bit, good so they're likely never going to date each other. " Why do you as-" the lady dramatically gasped. " You like MJ, don't you?"

" Well, I-um" I clear my throat nervously.

" Yes, he does." Ethan answered for me. I sigh and nodded.