Three Cheers for Evil

MJ POV

I made the decision of walking to school today. A horrible decision really.  I was able to get as far as 3 block away from the school before someone noticed me. Then somehow paparazzi was there and started chasing me down. Why can't I be treated as a normal human being for once?

I ran as fast as my feet could take me, in heels. It make into the school where I catch my breath. But not for long, they actually came into the school this time, which is very illegal. I ran down a hall before the pap could turn the corner, I immediately saw Benny, Sarah, and Ethan.

I immediate ran in front of Benny, since he was the tallest and could hide me. " Stay very still." I say.

" What? MJ what are talking abo-" I quickly covered his mouth and look over his shoulder. I see a group of people with cameras run down the halls. I release a breath knowing they are gone now.

" Thanks for that." I say taking my hand off his mouth and patting his shoulder. " I've ran 3 blocks trying to get away from them. But anyways fill me in on what's happening."

" Erica us joining the cheer squad, I want to make sure Erica doesn't do any 'sampling'. I'm just not sure how." Sarah said looking back to Erica who was putting her name on the sign up sheet.

" Isn't this kinda like letting magneto join the X-men?" Ethan asked.

" I'll assume that's 'geek speak' for a fox in the hen house thing." Sarah says looking to me for help. I nod letting her know she's right, the boys looked to each other confused. "If you have any ideas on how I'm supposed to stop her, I'm all ears."

Benny cleared his throat looking the sign up table. " You could join too..." Ethan nervously suggested.

" No, no, no,no. There has to be another way." Sarah said basically begging for another option. Benny and Ethan gave her a cheeky smile and started to make small cheer motions. Sarah rolled her eyes and huffed dragging me with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sarah and I walked out of the bathroom in our new cheer uniforms. " Cowabunga!" Benny said laughing, looking us up and down.

" Do not say anything." Sarah said obviously annoyed by Benny.

" You guys look... peppy." Benny said happily.

" Look, we need to make sure Erica doesn't do any... sampling." Sarah said whispering the last part. " We are the only two who can squeeze into these things."

" I don't know why I had to do this." I say fixing the skirt around my waist. I don't know if it need to be pulled up or pulled down more. " I can't decide whether this skirt has to be pulled up or down."

" You look great." Benny said winking me, his flirting made me blush.

" Thanks." I say rubbing the back of my neck.

" Let's see what you got, girls." Stephanie, the head cheerleader, says. I roll my eyes and walk into the gym.

Benny POV

I watch MJ walk into the gym, I've noticed she had a slight sway in her walk. " God bless cheerleaders." I say.
Sarah groaned then followed MJ into gym. " You know, I think MJ and Sarah might need some back up." I say to Ethan, then starting to walk into the gym.

" I think they'll be fine." Ethan said pulling me back. Ethan then bumped into Erica and his eyes went white, must be another vision. " Whoa! I just had a vision."

" I know, bud. Me too." I say watching MJ gather with the cheerleaders in gym.

" No, a real vision. Erica's out for the head cheerleaders blood." Ethan said.