Dusk Premiere

I decided to take a day off from school, making sure I was okay to talk to people without breaking down. I honestly don't want my sadness be publicized all over the world. But now I'm getting dressed for school. I give myself one last look in the mirror making sure I look presentable, I take a deep breath calming myself before leaving for school.

I pull up to school and everyone's eyes were on me. I get 5 feet away from my bike but then was surrounded with flashing cameras and reporters. I push past them and reach to doors. After that point, teacher push them away, and told them about how they were trespassing and they could get them arrested. That was the push to get the paparazzi leave.

Once I got in the doors I see Sarah with the vampires, and she looked scared. I rush over and stand with Sarah. " Hey bloodsuckers back off." I spit at them.

" Oh look at that the ice princess, you weren't at school yesterday. To sad about coward parents." Erica fake pouts to me. I was about to throw a punch at her but was stopped by Sarah.

" Don't" She whispers to me. I calm down and stand by Sarah's side.

" Oh and Sarah, you've been replaced." Jesse say then pulling Erica closer and making out with her. Sarah and I look away in disgust.

" Oh! You're still coming to the Dusk premier though, right? BFF" Erica says to Sarah. If looks could kill, they would have wooden stakes in their hearts, given by me.

" Good to see you again." Jesse smirked. " I see you ditched the gloves."

" Come on, let's go." Sarah says then pulling me around the corner. " Where were you yesterday? Me, Ethan, and Benny were worried about you!" She whisper yells.

" I took a day off so I could collect myself. Besides, I'm feeling better about the information now." I say to her. " Now what did I miss?"

" A lot, yesterday Jesse dug up this artifact, cubile animus. Which just happens to stand for nest of souls. Also Jesse is this guy, Reverend Black, from over 200 years ago who wants revenge. We don't know his plan is we just know that the artifact is going to, some how, help him get 219 souls." Sarah informs me as we walk to my locker. I then see Benny and Ethan watching something on a lap top.

We run over and Sarah crouches down, catching their attention. " Hey guys." I say.

Benny sees me, jumps up, and hugs me. " Where were you? I was really worried." I freeze for a moment before carefully hugging him back. He then releases me a few seconds later.

" I-I took a day off so I could collect myself." I say. I look over Benny's shoulder to see Ethan and Sarah smirking at us. " What are you two smirking at?" I ask them.

" Nothing." Sarah says laughing a bit. " But anyways, I filled MJ in on everything. What did we miss?" Benny and I then sit on the floor with Ethan.

" The absolute worst news." Benny says.

" We have to go see Dusk 3." Ethan says. I groan and throw my head against the locker.

~Time Skip After School~

The school day went by as any other would. Class, boring teacher talk, all that fun stuff. But after school we went to Ethan's place so we could practice our self defense. By "we" I mean Ethan and Benny, Sarah and I could defend ourselves pretty well.

Sarah ripped off some pickets off the fence, for Benny and Ethan to use as stakes. Sarah, Benny, and I were watching Ethan practice using the picket to stab a scarecrow, he had tripped on a bail of hay which made all of us laugh, except Ethan who was pretty annoyed. Benny and Ethan then practiced their shooting aim with nerf guns, which wasn't half bad. We were in the middle practice I got a call from my manager. I walk a short distance away from everybody so they couldn't hear the call, like I cared but you know privacy.