~~~~

(3rd pov)

"who is dream?" y/n asked the taller male who sat beside him. eret hummed, dream didnt really have a title, not a king, or president. "dreams the founder of this land, he holds the most power here so what he says goes. kind of like schlatt" eret explains to the younger boy. y/n eyebrows furrowed, he didnt understand how dream was like schlatt if he doesnt have much of a title other than founder. and eret is king so wouldnt that mean eret has the most power? "but.... youre king. wouldnt that mean you hold more power? i mean dream hasnt been elected or crowned. what makes him so powerful?" the boy ranted. his encounter with dream wasnt really special, y/n thought of him as a chad "well-" eret paused and looked up at nothing in particular as he brainstormed how to explain this "well you see, dream is very skilled. and dangerous." eret listed as y/n was staring at him giving him all his attention "he also has really close friends who are also skilled and dangerous. they are some of the most powerful people on this server" y/n eyebrows raised "skilled as in fighting?" the boy asked interrupting eret "yes, as well as being a skilled thinker, hes always calm. dream is pretty scary, i woul never want to fight him one on one" eret sighs. y/n hummed and started to think 'is dream a better fighter than me?' this stressed the boy out.

y/n had a problem, now that he knows dream is a skilled fighter he had to know where he stood against dream. this would be on y/n's mind until he battled dream no mayyer how many times he told himself he'd get bald "hey eret, where would dream be right now?" the younger boy stood up and dusted himself off "ive been seeing him around manburg a lot lately, check their" eret said "alright then, ill talk to you later eret!" y/n started running down the steps from the castle y/n and his friend where sitting in front. 'off to manburg'.

(time skip)

y/n slammed the white house door open, where he found dream and schlatt. schlatt was about to questions the boys action but was interrupted "dream! spar with me" was all the y/n said. once again the room was quiet as y/ns eyes never left the gaze of dreams mask "uh, alright i guess" dream said and was about to step twords the shorter male but schlatt stood from his seat and waved his and in front of him "wait wait wait, no, absolutely not" schlatt simply said crossing his arms, y/n's eyes widen "but schlatt-" schlatt shook his head "nuh uh, no buts. we're having a festival in a few days and i dont want you all battered and beaten up" schlatt explaine and sat back down arms still crossed "i wont get hurt! i promise-" the boy was interrupte by dream "and if he does, i have healing potions so he'll look as good as new"

y/n's eyes where filled with hope and he put on a smile an looked at schlatt for approval. a low hum came from the goat man "fine, but im watching in case it gets too heated" schlatt got up once again and walked from his chair to outside. before y/n followed him,he a gave a thumbs up to dream and smiled which he returned with a slight grin. "theirs a clearing over here" y/n started to jog inside where the lmanburg walls used to be. y/n turned around and got into a defensive position. dream was about 10 feet away from the male in front of him. schlatt just stood the sides as he watching smoking a cigarette.

"im ready when you are" y/n said summoning his sword. to which dream did the same, along with his shield at his side. suddenly dream ran quickly slightly raising his sword and only when he got close to the smaller male did he raise it an swing it attempting to slash him. unfortunatly for dream y/n was more defensive than offensive, so he was able to dodge with easy. dream stumbled a bit but quickly recollected himself, but as soon as he faced y/n, he was already swinging his king of spades (name of the sword if you forgot) and dream was quick to react and block with his sword, as they clashed the loud noise made y/ns ears hurt and his eyebrows furrowed. y/n jumped back just so he can give a small running head start to strike again only for dream to put up his shield and block.

y/n summoned his ace with his right hand in attempt to get one hit in but unfortunatly dream blocked with his sword making y/s axe get knocked out of his hand. this took the younger boy by surprise and quickly tried to put some space between dream and himself. neither dream or y/n has taken any damage yet. y/n's stance was low, and his legs where spread to make sure he had a stable footing and wouldnt fall. he then proceeded to run full speed to dream who was ready to either block or strike with his sword, dream underestimated the boy thinking it was dumb to try to run full speed straight for him. he just tried that and now his axe is lying on the ground, dream smirked mockingly all while rasing his sword to hit y/n. the h/c male was right in front of dream, he ducking and spun behind him, dream had his sword still raised but not swung as he didnt see y/n only for y/n to kick his back causing him to fall on the ground

y/n raised his sword to dreams neck as he stared down at him with a determined look "holy fuck that worked" he muttered to himself dream only sat wide eyed, well you couldnt see because of his mask, his o shaped mouth soon changed to a grin he got up dusting himself, as y/n put his sword back "i guess i shouldnt have underestimated you y/n" dream chuckled "maybe next time ill actually have to try " this frustrated "YOU WERENT TRYING?" he exclaimed, but y/n quickly lowered his voice when he felt a hand on his shoulder "you did well kid, see that dream my body guard can beat your ass" schlatt move his gaze from you to dream

dream shook his head an chuckled "he just got lucky" now y/n wanted a rematch but for now he settled on working harder. the youngest out of the three sighed and stretched "usually i only fight mobs, its nice to have a challenge once in a while" dream nodded "its nice to have another good fighter around, anyways i think ill be taking my leave now. ill see you two around" dream waved as he walked away. "hey kid, about that festival i was talking about" schlatt started an begin to walk to the white house as the boy followed "do you think you can help tubbo decorate manburg, i want everything to look good" schlatt informs him an he nods in response "yes sir" he begins to find his way to tubbo. he remembered running to the white house and glanced to the forest seeing tubbo walk into it so why not look there-

(word count 1228)