~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tommy was in 'tnret' sitting on his very uncomfortable bed as he at an apple watching y/n and dream. the two where sparring. y/n wasnt fully healed but y/n was too stubborn to sit and wait for it. "loosen up!" dream says for the 15th time to the younger male. y/n grunts as he trips and falls on the ground "im as loose as i can be!" he complains "no, youre still very stiff" dream offered y/n a hand up which he gladly took "get in stance" he says simply and y/n obliges. both y/n and dream had no armour and used wooden swords.

"see, ive said this before-" dream uses the sword to tap his arm "youre not protecting anything, keep the sword in front of you, not the side. this way you can easily block if youre not sending a blow" dream explains. y/n nods and moves the sword. "hands together" y/n fixes his hands "feet apart" y/n shifts his legs "bend a bit down" y/n shifts himself once more "alright.... begin!" dream says and y/n charges at him. 

"beat his ass y/n!" tommy shouts and glares at dream who only smirked. so far neither have landed hits, both just dodging or blocking. "loosen up! youre too stiff, you'll loose balance and fall again" dream reminds. y/n has the idea of keeping his distance so he backs away a bit. they begin to circle eachother. dream slowly but surely getting closer and closer. tommy was getting bored "ughhh this is boring! where all the voilence!" tommy groaned "dream you suck!" as he says that he threw the apple core at dream. that distracted dream. he turned to tommy to yell at him.

y/n took this opportunity to rush dream. quickly tackling him, but he didnt fall to the ground with him. instead he caught himself and drew his sword to dreams neck "y/n, 2.... dream, a lot" y/n huffed. yea this is his second time winning against dream. dream was flustered as tommys loud laugh count be heard a mile away "dream youre bad! you cant even win against y/n!" dream teased "thats not fair, i-i- i was distracted by tommy" dream rammbled "well then i guess we where even" y/n chuckles "me injured and you distracted" 

y/n says and walks to tommy "see that dream! my bodyguard can beat your ass!" tommy insulted once more. y/n only stared at tommy. suddenly feeling despair. he remembers when dream and y/n sparred for the first time and he won, thats exactly what schlatt said. thinking back to schlatt he wonders about philza. y/n wasnt allowed to go back to l'manburg, but that didnt mean he wasnt gonna try and go there. 

he planned on going some time at night. as tommy and dream bickered, y/n noticed ghostbur in logsted, he decided to approach him. "hey ghostbur" y/n greeted. ghostbur quickly turned to y/n "oh hi y/n! how are you" he sent y/n a sweet smile "im doin alright ghostbur, how are you?" y/n replies. it was odd to see ghostbur for y/n. there arent many people sweet like ghostbur in the land, but it was odd seeing it be wilbur. "im doing quite fine" y/n hummed and nodded.

not many people came to visit, even though they had a portal too here.  ranboo came almost everyday. he was a great guy, hed bring c/n along with him sometimes too. "hows lmanburg doing ghostbur?" i asked. christmas was coming soon. this puffy character had made us a christmas tree that was really nice and even had a chest of gifts. "oh things are lovely! theres a massive and beautiful tree and its decorated really pretty!" ghostbur cheered "wow, that sounds really nice" y/n commented and to which ghostbur hummed and nodded in agreeance. things began to get quiet, ghostbur floated around doing whatever while y/n sat boredly messing with some poppys next to him. 

"hey y/n" ghostbur began, his voice soft as he sat in front of y/n "whats up ghostbur?"  y/n looked to him giving ghostbur all his attention "was- what was alive me like?-" y/n took a second to thing only to be interrupted "uhhh-" "not the whole exploding a nation bit.... i know that part..." ghostbur sounded a bit sad. "well, you where very protective, i remember when i first went to pogtopia you sounded as if you where gonna jump me cause i was looking for tubbo" y/n laughed a bit "i dont have much to say since i wasnt around for much, but you where very interesting, you always seemed to be in your thoughts" y/n does remember seeing wilbur pace around mumbling to himself or just deep in thought 

"did you like him?" ghostbur asked once more "well, he didnt do anything wrong to me, so, yea he was really cool" y/n grinned which made ghostbur light up with joy "here have some blue" ghostbur says "and, i think youre very cool too y/n!" y/n only laughed in response. for the next few hours the two just talked about random things and all in all just getting along and having fun.

"y/n! y/n!" tommy yelled running over "heyyy" y/n greeted "so, y/n, i want your help" y/n hummed and got up "watcha need bud?" he dusted his pants off from any dirt, compared to how tommy looked y/n looked pretty decent. maybe a few cuts in his sweater/sweatshirt/shirt from sparring with dream. but tommy still was loud as ever while for y/n he was still sane. 

"i want to have a party, over here" tommy starts as he dragged y/n along with him, tommy had already set up some tables and chairs but it didnt look too nice "and i want you to help me set everything up" tommy said crossing his arms proudly. y/n slowly nodded as he looked across everything "alright, we'll make this place look awesome" 

with that the two spent a few hours gathering materials for a nice big table, cakes, chairs, and umbrellas. dream didnt help, he only watched the two run back and forth. while ghostbur, well, he was being ghostbur wandering around everywhere

(word count 1026)

this chapters kind of a filler, yeaaaaa