WHERE WE ARE

WHERE WE ARE

                  I DON'T KNOW WHERE WE ARE

                                                      BUT IT WILL BE OKAY

. . . IN WHICH . . .

things get a lot more difficult for Veronica Summerhill once Jackie Howard shows up in the little town of Silver Falls.

VERONICA SUMMERHILL AND COLE WALTER  had been best friends since the very beginning, or rather, since the day she had (accidentally) shoved him down the slide in preschool. Of course Cole (being the dramatic person he was) had to fall on the concrete and break his arm.

Well, all was forgiven and the two formed a friendship like no other, much to the delight of their fathers who were childhood friends themselves. With both George and Mato supporting the friendship it was easy for the two of them to play together, run through the fields and craft flower-crowns, even horse riding was something the two learnt together when two young horses arrived on the Walters' ranch.

Now the pair was in high school and their respective social circles had expanded to new people (especially Veronica's since she loved making new friends), however that was no reason for them to have grown apart, if anything it had allowed them to form a closer bond that went beyond the love friends shared with one another.

Even so, not everything was as easy as one might assume.

Veronica's girl best friend, Erin Collins, had a huge crush on Cole ever since he had lent her a pencil in their freshman year, though if Erin were honest, she always has had a crush on Cole Walter, I mean who doesn't?

Erin's crush made things between Cole and Veronica a bit difficult, to say the least.

The two of them had been best friends since kindergarten, but ever since middle school something more was brewing between them and just over the last summer break the two had come to realize that they loved one another. (Well, they didn't say the l-word but they were pretty close to that point in their relationship.)

Veronica knew that by dating Cole Walter she would break girl code and if she were to tell Erin, she would never forgive her for it. Nevertheless, with a lot of convincing and puppy-eyes from Cole she had to admit to herself that she did like him as more than a friend and that she couldn't just give up on the simple pleasures in life, like having a boyfriend, just because Erin had a crush on that very boy without ever really acting on it (and come on, if everyone would follow the girl code, then Cole Walter would be single until the end of his days).

Although Veronica tried to convince herself that it was okay to like Cole, she couldn't help the guilt weighing down on her heart.

Cole, having known her for long enough, knew that Veronica was bothered by this, thoughts of Erin hating her and losing one of her best friends consumed her. To end her suffering the two of them decided to date secretly, not telling anyone about their relationship and sneaking around whenever they could. (And frankly, both were scared of other people's, especially their fathers', reaction.)

The sneaking around wasn't even that much of a problem, Veronica had always been a frequent visitor at the Walters' so no one really noticed her coming by more often or questioned their countless sleepovers.

However, now, with the arrival of Jackie Howard in the little town of Silver Falls, things seemed to get more difficult as she soon caught on to Veronica's and Cole's sneaking but also became affected by the 'Cole effect' herself.

. . . FEATURING . . .

. . . SOUNDTRACK . . .

WHERE WE ARE  ▬ The Lumineers

where we are
I don't know where we are
but it will be okay

CONFIDENCE ▬ Ocean Alley

And I should've said this
And I should've said that

All that I know now

It's all about confidence baby

SLEEP ON THE FLOOR ▬ The Lumineers

If we don't leave this town,
we might never make it out

GOOD TO BE ▬ Mark Ambor

Goin top down in that old Mercedes
Music loud, go ahead and hate me

THIS IS THE LIFE ▬ Amy Macdonald

Oh, the wind whistles down
the cold dark street tonight
And the people, they were dancing
To the music vibe

HOPE speaks!

hi everyone, this fanfic is another one that i'm gonna start but hopefully i'll finish it

anyway all the rights to the series my life with the walter boys and it's plot and characters go to netflix and the author Ali Novak! i only own veronica and the added plot :)

happy reading everyone and please don't be a silent reader!