THE END

"JACKIE!" VERONICA EXCLAIMED as she jumped out of her car and ran over to the small group gathered around a table, careful not to trip over her baby blue dress. "You called me about an emergency with the bouquet?"

"Oh, Veronica, I'm so glad you came," Jackie spoke as she walked up to the girl and hugged her. "You didn't get any flowers on your way here?"

"No, I'm sorry, all the florists are closed," Veronica informed her and sat down at the table. "What happened anyway?"

"The better question is, what happened to you?" Lee asked Veronica and only now did she realize how crazy she must look.

When Jackie had called her, Veronica was in the process of getting ready for the wedding. She had already put on her dress and done her hair, the only thing that was missing was her makeup and the moment Jackie had called her, Veronica was applying concealer. However, as she had heard the words emergency and wedding in the same sentence, all of that didn't matter and she ran out of the house, into her car, never getting the chance to blend in the contour.

"Oh gosh, my contour," Veronica shouted in exasperation and hit herself on the head. "Jackie, you think you can lend me a brush? I'll be back in two minutes."

After receiving a nod from Jackie, Veronica ran inside, her dress flowing after her.

"Anyways, what will we do about the bouquet?" Jackie asked the gathered boys.

One of them had the audacity to ask if Hayley really needed a bouquet and that was the moment Jackie knew she would have to wait for Veronica to help her out.

"Actually, I could get some flowers for you," Cole suggested, trying to help out and 'save' his brother's wedding.

Jackie immediately jumped on, "From where? What kind of flowers? You know there's a theme, right?"

"Wow, that's a lot of questions in one breath," Veronica remarked as she came running back to them, with herself being out of breath by how fast she had run up and down the stairs. "Come on Jackie, breathe and then we'll resolve everything without growing any gray hairs."

Cole gave Veronica a nod in appreciation, "Thanks, Vee. And I'm not an idiot, but if you really don't trust me, come with me or send someone with me to get the flowers."

Before Jackie could say anything, Veronica agreed to Cole's suggestion, "Awesome, we have that issue resolved. Cole and I are going to get the bouquet and you Jackie, take some deep breaths and then you can continue bossing Lee and Isaac around. They really need someone who puts them in line."

"How long are you gonna be away?" Jackie asked with a look down at her iPad. "You both still have to get ready and Veronica, I'll give you some clothes so you don't get the dress dirty."

"It'll take thirty minutes tops," Cole responded and Veronica went on to promise Jackie that she would be careful to not mess up her dress.

Although a bit reluctantly, Jackie let the two ride off on Custard and Jelly and went back to telling Lee, Isaac and now Danny too, to go frost the cupcakes, all the while hoping that Veronica's dress won't be ruined when they return.

"We haven't been on a ride in so long," Veronica remarked as the two of them rode to a place that was quite familiar to them.

"I wonder why," Cole retorted, a smirk on his face. "Last to be there has to finish writing my wedding speech," he shouted and went off with Custard, leaving Veronica in his dust, but she didn't surrender that easily and was able to quickly catch up to him and overtake him.