The Beginning Part 3

(A/N: Before you read this, I would like to say that I apologize for the lack of updates for the past month or so. I've genuinely lost interest in continuing this story for two weeks now. Then, just when I thought I could go back on track with this story, my inspiration switched to a brand new story (which will be coming out soon), then I left this story in the backburner. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter. Toodles)

//*//

Somewhere in the City of Los Santos

It was utter chaos for the people of Los Santos. Meteorites were striking down on them, large buildings and infrastructures destroyed in the process, and the worst of all are the ones that came out of the meteorites.

Rotting flesh and ragged clothes, they hunt in groups and charge at the scuttling civilians that were all too unlucky to be near them. They tore through their skin and feast on their flesh, all the while they screamed, hoping someone could help them from this hellish nightmare, and once they've finished with the body, it too rises with them.

A portal suddenly opened, grabbing the attention of the undead horde, and five people step out of it.

"Oh shit, zombies?" Brian asked as he stared at the horde slowly approaching them.

Vanoss sighed as he glared at a nearby fragment of the asteroid. "No wonder it looks familiar."

"What do you mean?" Marcel asked as he pumped his Model 680.

"Ye, what do you mean, Evan?" Nogla joined in as he was pulling out his Jerry Can.

"Wait, where the hell did you get that?" Vanoss asked.

"I had it with me this whole time," Nogla said.

"Dear suffering Christ, Nogla! Why did you bring a fucking Jerry Can instead of, I don't know, a fuckin' weapon?!" Brian yelled.

"Don't fucking yell at me for that shit! Besides, this counts as a weapon!" Nogla gestured to his Jerry Can.

"Ugh, a fuckin' 1911 is more useful than a god damned Jerry Can, Nogla!" Marcel said.

"Whatever, ya sons of bitches." Nogla said.

"Dammit, we wasted a lot of time here. Right now, we got an infestation to deal with," Vanoss replied as he pulled out his MP5. "You know what time it is. Right, Tyler?"

"Hell yeah, brether," Wildcat said in his broken southern accent as he pulled out his RPG.

"It's GOROD time!" They both said before rushing towards the horde, yelling a battle cry, with the rest of the crew tailing behind.

The horde and the crew clashed as they battle against one another. Vanoss fired upon the zombies before switching to his Crowbar and bashed any zombie that came too close to him. Wildcat fired several Rockets onto the horde, launching them into the air like ragdolls. Brian and Marcel were doing well with them having shotguns and helping each other out. Then there was Nogla, who was luring the zombies into a gasoline trap.

"Hehe, this big brain plan is gonna be smoother than diarrhea," Nogla said to himself.

As the zombies came close to him, he pulled out a pistol, cocks it, and shoots the Trap, right as the zombies were about to lunge at him. The zombies were set ablaze as Nogla continued to run around the battlefield with his pistol and Jerry Can.

"Wait a minute! Where the hell did you get that gun?!" Brian yelled as he pointed towards the weapon.

"Oh, I had it in my pocket the whole time," Nogla explained.