𝟏𝟎. 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫

it's friday. ever since jacob asked me out, the entire cast has been talking about us. especially the captains of the ship: hannah and xolo.
the news spread throughout the directors and writers too since the gang talked about us so much.

hannah and xolo like to make things more awkward for their entertainment and ask us stuff like: "when's the wedding?," "i'm going to be the best man right?," and "i call dibs on the maid of honor."

i still have no clue where jacob's taking me for our date tonight. every time i ask, he tells me it's a surprise.

i hate surprises. i'm so anxious to know where we're going. he says it's going to be "a night to remember" so i trust him.

right after we're done filming, i change to my regular clothes and get ready for our date. hannah and mary are in my trailer once again.

"so are you excited?," hannah asks emphasizing the word "excited."

"obviously," i reply, "i've been crushing on this boy ever since i got here and i'm going on a date with him tonight. i can't be more excited than this."

mary laughs.

"so where is he taking you?," she asks.

"i don't know, it's a surprise," i told her.

"well i'm sure wherever it is, you're going to have fun," she responds.

not too long after that, i hear a knock at my trailer.

i open it.

"hey there princess, are you ready?," he asks.

"yeah," i reply with a big smile.
"well goodbye guys," i tell hannah and mary.
they say goodbye back.

i exit out of the trailer and me and jacob walk to his car while holding hands.

"first stop is sky view atlanta. it's this big ferris wheel that has a lot of space just for the two of us," he tells me.

we continue to drive and talk until we reach our destination. he tells me that this ferris wheel is thirty minutes long and you can barely feel it moving cause it goes so slow.

it's just just going to be the two of us. up in the air with all the stars alone together.

"hey i'm scared of heights," i admit to him giggling.

"are you serious?" he laughs.
"damn i should've told you where we were going. well it'll be okay up there, here just hold my hand."
he reaches out his hand to me and i grasp onto it.

when we finally reach the ferris wheel, he presents our tickets to the person working there and we get in.

i see that the ferris wheel looked comfy and was cushioned. it wasn't scary at all.

he sits down while i observe the ferris wheel.
i finally sit down next to him.

"hey," he says.
"hi," i reply.

"see it's not as scary as you'd thought it would be right?," he asks.

"yeah it's not scary at all," i laugh.

he tightens his grip on my hand and i scoot over getting close to him and lay my head on his shoulder.

he finally breaks the silence.

"hey just letting you know that on the day me and xolo were acting weird, it was because that was the day i told him i liked you."

"yeah i know, hannah told me," i laughed.

"he made it obvious didn't he?," jacob asked.

"yep."

"yeah sorry about that."

"at one point, did you ever find out i liked you without anyone saying anything?," i ask him.

"well i mean you did laugh at everything i said," he laughed, "and mary and hannah gave you funny looks which gave me a clue."

i laugh again and we start talking about facetiming our families tomorrow to introduce each other to them.

after our ferris wheel ride, he starts driving again to our next surprise destination.

we arrive and he parks at a dark street.

"we'll have to walk around the block to actually get to the place, but welcome to krog street tunnel."

we turn the corner to krog street tunnel and it's beautiful in an unusual way. the street's walls are covered in beautiful graffiti and he explains to me that this is one of the top most visited atlanta landmarks.

we stare at the artwork for awhile in silence until my bag drops on the floor.
the only things i have in there are a sweatshirt and money just in case.

we both bend down and pick it up at the same time which causes us to hold hands.

i look at our hands and then look up at him to see him staring at me.

he adjusts his hands from holding mine to my hips and then stroking my hair behind my ear. he leans in ever so slowly and i could hear his heartbeat getting faster by the second. he's so close and i can't feel my legs anymore. i lean in too and eventually our lips touch. i was hesitant at first cause i didn't know if he wanted a kiss or we were just staring at each other. i pull back but he gently pulls me close again and he start making out with pauses in between to smile and breathe.

at the time, i felt like it was just me and him in the universe and i didn't think about anything else other than his lips.

our moment suddenly gets interrupted by a man yelling.

"hey you two, this place is closed for construction and street sweeping get out," the plump cop said.

not to be mean but this police was shaped like a dumpling.

"but google said it's open 24/7," jacob shouted back at him.

"are you speaking back to me young man?," the cop yelled. he pulled out his handcuffs and started to run at us.

it was funny though because he was plump and couldn't run fast.

i grab jacob's hand and we run to our car.
while running, we looked back to see the cop still trying to run.

i accidentally laugh and then i couldn't contain myself. i was laughing too hard that i made my body weak and couldn't run as fast.

jacob sees that i'm running out of stamina and stops.

he picks me up and places me over his shoulder and continues to run while laughing.

we finally get to the car and we drive as fast as we can to get out of there.

"IT WAS CLOSED," i tell him.
"I DIDN'T KNOW," he told me and starts laughing again.

"i had a lot of fun though," i told him still smiling.
"i know," he said, "i had fun too."

we drive back to the trailers and get ready for bed. i kiss him on the cheek goodnight.

when i opened my trailer, i see mary, annalisa, and hannah waiting for me.

"how was it?!," they all scream and hug me.

"fun," i told them smiling.

i tell them the story about the ferris wheel and the dumpling officer at the street tunnel and they laugh too.

finally, we all get tired and head to our trailers. we have tons of filming to do tomorrow.