One Night... Part 2

This is part 2 to One Night 12 Days Ago...

WARNINGS: Fluff, 18+ readers, smut, oral (f-receiving), unprotected sex, breast play, breastfeeding kink? Daddy!Bucky, self loathing, own body shame, body worship
~~~~~~

Bucky ignored the princess tiara that was sat on his head thanks to Morgan making him wear it (along with Sam and Steve), and focused on you and his little girl. Even though she was here and almost four months old, Bucky still couldn't believe she was actually real and all his and yours. She was perfect. You, we're perfect.

"Buck, you listening?" Steve nudged his friend.

Bucky blinked and tore his gaze away from you as you fed his daughter. "Hmm?"

"Course he ain't listening. Look at him, all lovesick puppy, drooling over his baby's mama." Sam teased before taking a swig of his beer.

Bucky let out a heavy sigh making both men laugh at him.

"Ignore him, Buck, he's just jealous." Steve smiled and put his hand on Bucky's shoulder. "How is fatherhood treating you?"

Bucky's lips stretched out into a giant grin. "It's great."

He really loved being a dad. The past year had been a roller-coaster of emotions, but Bucky didn't regret his decision he made that day you told him.

"And how's the new house coming along? Y/N said you've been working hard." Steve smiled, although he was a little disheartened he hadn't had the time recently to help you and Bucky out.

"Almost finished." Bucky grinned, "Just got the master bedroom and guest room to redecorate and then that's the whole house."

"Then you've got the yard to start." Sam reminded.

Bucky nodded, "Yeah... Gonna need all the help I can get with that." He chuckled.

"I've got some time off coming up, Bucky. I'll come visit you guys and help out." Steve smiled proudly at his best friend.

"Me too." Sam offered, "Plus, we could always get Groot to help out." The three men burst out laughing together.

"... It's our one year anniversary tomorrow," Bucky smiled. "I'm gonna-" A high pitched wail cut Bucky off and put him on high alert.

"Oh, baby," You cooed softly as your little girl began crying. You stood up, rocking your daughter as big fat tears rolled down her cheeks. "Are those nasty teeth bugging you again." You spoke softly, "Shall we get papa to help? Hmm?"

Bucky's heart broke, "Duty calls." Bucky quickly jogged over to where you were. "Papa's here, princess," Bucky scooped his little girl up, kissing her little cheek softly before letting her suckle softly on his left index finger.

Who would have thought the hand Bucky was so scared of for all those years, would be the only thing to bring his little girl comfort.

Steve and Sam watched from afar, shaking their heads as they drank their beer.

"Ugh, it's sickening, isn't it?" Sam smirked.

Steve nodded and smiled to himself as he watched Bucky calm your daughter down like a pro. "Disgusting really."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pepper was looking after your little girl, Bucky was downstairs cooking your anniversary meal whilst you were stood in front of your floor length mirror frowning.

All day you'd been excited for tonight, you'd even bought yourself a new dress. But then you put it on and began to doubt the decision because of the way you felt you looked. Bucky was a fool to be with you. Not that he had any choice. He'd be better off with someone different. God, you hated yourself.