First time. Last time...

Prompts: Are you... Are you a virgin?/YOU. ARE. MINE/Daddy's girl

Warnings: swearing, oral, fingering, sex

You stood at the bar by Bucky's side, the two of you talking and giggling. You'd been dragged to some charity dinner along with the others and it was safe to say you guys were bored. You didn't mind helping out charities and the less fortunate but the socialising with stuck up politicians and business men was the boring part. Tony fitted in perfectly but the rest of you just wanted to eat diner and get drunk.

You were glad when Bucky said to use the night as your third date. You had been 'dating' the supersoldier for about two months now. You weren't official but you weren't exactly just friends anymore.

"I really like you, Bucky." you whispered looking up to the brunette.

You blushed looking down to your hands. "I know we're not, you know, boyfriend and girlfriend and, I'm not pushing you but... I wondered, if, we could-"

"Sergeant Barnes, I'd like you to meet someone." T'Challa (who was another perfect fit) inturrupted you.

"Oh, hmm-" Bucky looked down at you frowning.

You shook your head smiling softly. "Go. I'll be here."

"Thanks, doll. I'll be quick." he winked at you before he placed a kiss to your cheek and went over to where T'Challa was waiting.

"Would you like a drink?" you looked up to the man that had filled Bucky's spot quickly.

It took everything in your power not to roll your eyes at him. He'd been eyeing you all night for some reason. Bucky had passed comment about wanting to rip his arm off and beat him with it. The thought made you smile.

"No thank you." you turned to look away from him.

"Okay. How about we go dance and I save you from that Super-freak?" your head snapped round to him.

"Excuse me? That 'super-freak' happens to be my... Boyfriend! And I'd rather you not speak about him like that."

He held his hands up. "Okay, sorry, my bad... Don't let that put you off. We could still have some fun." he winked at you. You glared at him again. "What is it? Is it the bad boy thing you like so much cause, I can do that..." he grinned at you.

You sighed shaking your head. "Please, just, go away."

The guy sighed shaking his head. "I don't get it..."

"Good... She's my girl so, fuck off before I make you." Bucky growled as he came to your side, wrapping his arm protectively around you.

The guy didn't stick around after Bucky's threat which you were happy about and so was Bucky. You smiled up at Bucky. "Thank you." you leaned up and placed a soft kiss in his cheek making his blush slightly.

"You're welcome, doll. I couldn't exactly have him talking to my best girl like that, could I?" Bucky winked as he placed his hands on your waist, pulling you closer.

Shit, this is getting close. You pulled out of Bucky's grip so he couldn't kiss you. "Hmm... Can we, go? I'm not really, in the mood, for this anymore... Please?"

Bucky sighed nodding. "Sure." he faked a smile as he placed his hand on the small of your back and lead you towards the door.

-----

The car journey back to the tower was quiet and even though Bucky didn't mention it, you could he was thinking about what happened. You didn't even realise you were in the elevator until FRIDAY greeted you. "Y/N, I-" Bucky sighed. "I want to ask you something." you nodded looking up to him. "Are you sure you like me?" Bucky asked.