Daddy likes it...

Two weeks Bucky had been gone and you were missing him more than you thought possible. You and Bucky had barely gotten your relationship past the 'going on dates' stage when Steve had dragged him along on this mission. You'd wanted to ask what it entailed but he wouldn't be able to tell you, not that he would anyway; you were a civilian. That was one of the reasons he liked you so much. You were separate to his work, you were you. The beautiful dame he past every morning who always gave him a shy smile and a little wave. The beautiful dame he'd ran (literally) into one morning before jabbering on like an idiot and embarrassing himself even more. The beautiful dame who, after just a few short months you'd spent together, made him feel more loved than he ever thought.

You laid on your bed with your legs spread, your fingers running over your panties with the thought of Bucky's hands caressing your body. You missed the way he'd tease your skin, trail his fingers up the inside of your thigh and purposely avoid your wet folds, how he'd litter your neck with kisses. You moaned with your eyes close as you rubbed your sensitive nub.

"Oh, fuck-" you moaned. "Fuck, yes-" you slid your hand inside your panties and slowly sank two fingers inside your core. "Hmm, yes, daddy-" you whined, your fingers moving in and out of you. "Oh, FUCK!"

You were so lost in your own pleasure that you didn't hear your apartment door being pushed opened. If you weren't focusing on the way your fingers felt brushing against your g-spot as you imagined Bucky was using his metal fingers to bring you to your finish, you would have heard Bucky walk towards your bedroom and witness your own undoing.

"Oh, Bucky-"

"Yes, doll?"

You gasped loudly, sitting up straight to face Bucky. "Damn it, Bucky, you scared me!"

You'd have been blushing if it had been the first time Bucky had caught you but it wasn't. Since giving him the spare key to your apartment (you wanted him to have a space he could escape to if it got too much for him) he always seemed to know when to come over unannounced and catch you getting up to all sorts of things alone.

"Enjoying yourself, doll?" he asked with a smug look as he took a step forwards.

You nodded biting back your giggle. "I'd enjoy myself even more if you joined me."

Bucky's grin, if it was possible, got even bigger as he pulled his leather jacket off and let it fall to the floor before he pulled the rest of his clothes off. You giggled as Bucky fell into the bed beside you, his left hand laid over your hip as he cupped the back of your head with his out her hand and pulled you in for a kiss. Two weeks worth of love and care was shoved into the kiss; it was all tongue and moans as Bucky slowly trailed his left hand down your thigh. You pushed him back slightly when the need for air hit your lungs.

"God, I missed you, doll." Bucky groaned as he pressed his face into your neck and began peppering your skin with small kisses and nips. At the same time he slipped his metal fingers into your panties and seaked out your sensitive nub.

"Oh, fuck!" you moaned loudly.

Bucky ran his finger through your folds, collecting your juices before he slipped two fingers inside you. "So wet already, baby? Hmm?" Bucky asked, his lips brushing your throat.

You nodded as you lift your hips to meet his fingers. "Yes." you moaned out.

Bucky licked and nibbled your throat. "Fuck, you feel so good, baby." he moaned against your skin. "You like that, baby? You like me finger fucking you with my metal fingers? Hmm?" Bucky asked as he curled his fingers up and brushed your g-spot.

"Fuck! Yes, daddy, I do!" you cried out as you came.

Bucky sat up, pulling his fingers from you, shock evident on his face. "What did you just call me?"