Love, Hate

Bucky Barnes was a dick. Although you weren't meant to think or say that about the big, bad Winter Soldier; James Buchanan Barnes. But he was. He was smug, rude, selfish, arrogant, sexy, hot... God, you hated him. But fuck was he good in the sack. You couldn't say no to him, as much as you wish you could, you couldn't. Ever.

"Son of a bitch!" You cried out in pain as you were slammed against a wall by your attacker.

You clawed at the hand that was around your throat as you held onto the wrist of the guy who was trying to stab you. He had your hips pinned so you couldn't move and you were running out of air.

You managed to lift your right leg and use the heel you were wearing to stab his calf, causing him to buckle slightly and loosen his hold on your body so you could bring your knee up with force in the side of his ribs. He cried out, letting go of the knife, which thanks to your quick reflex's you caught and used to cut the arm to the hand that he had around your throat before you could push him away from you, only he grabbed a hold of your dress and dragged you with him as he stumbled backward.

The two of you ended up on the floor, you on your back with the guy on top of you. Your leg was thrown over his hip and his face in the crook of your neck as the blade of the knife sank into his heart.

"Fuck," You groaned in pain as the guy took his last breath.

"Y/N!" Steve called out as he kicked open the door to the hotel room you were in, coming to a complete halt as he looked down at you on the floor. "Y/N? Are you, hmm, what's going-"

"It's not what it looks like,"

----------

"Hey!" You frowned as you walked up to where Steve was stood with Sam. "You," You pointed at Steve.

He froze on the spot, pausing mid-air with his beer as he stared at you with wide eyes. "Me?"

You nodded, "Yes, you," You jabbed him in the chest. "What did you say to him?" Steve's brow creased. "Who?"

"Bucky," You glanced over your shoulder to where he was sulking by the bar. "He's been broody all night,"

Steve was quiet for a moment as he looked over to his best friend before closing eyes, letting out a heavy sigh. "All I said was, you were in a... compromising position with that guy when I walked in," He shrugged.

"Compromising position? Oh, on your back," Sam teased with a wink.

You rolled your eyes. "It wasn't like that, stupid,"

"I can see why he'd be pissed. I would be if the girl I love was on her back with some other guy between her legs,"

"Sam," Steve warned, "It wasn't like that...and, they're not- you don't, love him, right?" 

You shook your head slowly, humming. "It's more of love, hate relationship... I love his body, hate his personality," You shrugged a shoulder with a hint of a smirk.

"Feeling's mutual, Doll," Bucky's deep voice sent chills down your spine.

You turned around to face hin, crossing your arms across your chest as you cocked a hip. "Oh, so you're speaking to me now?"

Bucky nodded. Don't flatter yourself, I'm here for your body,"

He bent down, grabbing a hold of you behind the backs of your thighs, putting you over his shoulder. You let out a surprised squeal, smacking your hands against his broad shoulders and back. Bucky ignored you as he made his way out of the party and towards his bedroom.

"Shut up, would ya'!" Bucky slapped your backside as you left the elevator.

"No! You can't just do this, Bucky,"

Bucky dropped you back onto your feet, slamming you against his door, his mouth covered yours in a hard kiss, forcing his tongue into yours.

You reached up running your fingers through his dark locks roughly, moaning into him.

After a few rough minutes of making out against Bucky's door, he pulled back, sucking on your bottom lip, smirking. "God, you're fucking annoying."

"So are you,"

"You're a bitch!"

"You're a dick!"

You smirked at each other, your eyes falling to the lips of the other.

"Love, hate, hmm?" Bucky leaned in closer to you, nudging his nose with yours. You nodded biting your lip as you looked up to him through your lashes. "So that's why the sex is so good, hmm?" He grinned devilishly as he rolled his hips against you, his hard cock rubbing against your thigh.

You nodded with a smirk, "Must be why,"

"Shall we put it to the test?" He pressed a soft kiss to your lips. "... Slut,"

"I think it's for the best... Dick,"

----------

-EDIT-

Bucky's mouth devoured yours as he rammed his cock inside your pussy, your legs wrapped around his narrow waist, locked at the ankle as your nails dug into his shoulder.

"FUCK!" Bucky growled as he pulled back, pushing himself up so he was looking down at you. "Fuck, you feel good, baby," He smirked.

You moaned, arching your back as his pubic bone rubbed against your clit as he filled you over and over. "Oh, fuck,"

He reached back and grabbed a hold of your left leg, his metal fingers felt cool against your hot skin as he moved your leg. He hooked it over his arm, holding it wide so his cock could slip further inside you as he leaned back.

"Shit! Oh, fuck, yes!"

You felt your pussy squeeze around Bucky's cock as he reached down with his right hand, rubbing your clit.

You bit back a moan as you watched sweat roll down Bucky's chest, his head thrown back as he let out a deep rumbling growl.

"Fuck, Bucky, so good..." You reached down and placed your hand over Bucky's as he continued to rub your clit. The veins on the back of his hands strained against his skin.

Bucky fell forwards crashing his lips against yours as your orgasms hitting at the same time.

Hate... Nah, love...