Multiple...

Being a librarian wasn't the most glamorous job in the world but you loved it. Your life was all about books, you read them every free second you had. You needed more action in your life. Countless times friends told you to ask out that cute dark haired, blue eyed 'sex God' you go on about all the time.

James Barnes. Hot damn did he get you going. Every other day he would come to the library to return a book he had checked out two days before. He'd spend a couple of hours reading before coming over to check another book out whilst giving you a soft smile and 'Hello, doll'. Then he'd be off with a wave of his hand.

God, how you wished for more excitement in your life.

Before you knew it, you were sat on the white sofa in the Avengers living area after Bucky had rescued you from being shot at by three gunmen that had killed someone right in front of you. You'd zoned out the minute Bucky had thrown you over his shoulder and began running in the opposite direction of the bullets.

You were asked question upon question until Captain Rogers came to the conclusion. "We'll have to put her in a safe house."

The day Bucky walked into the library and saw you for the first time sat behind the desk reading your book, wasn't planned. He'd walked in expecting to find the shoe store but he'd followed the directions wrong. The moment you looked up to see who was stood in front of you and your eyes met, Bucky was hooked.

He'd had lots of woman, past and present throw themselves at him but there was something about you that had him. That's why Bucky thought being in the safe house alone with you was going to be hard. He had to see you as much as possible without seeming pathetic, hence the excuse of reading so many books. You were also distressed and the pair of you barely knew anything about each other. Plus, he was still settling back into the world after being the Winter Soldier, did you even know about his past? The thought of you being terrified of him, scared Bucky, broke his heart even.

"Hey, let's play a game." your giggle was like music to his ears. Bucky blinked as he looked up to your now freshly showered and redressed (if that tight fitting top was clothing) form. His eyes landed on the two bottles of tequila you held out in front of you.

"I don't play games, doll." he informed you.

You rolled your eyes ignoring him. "Let's play, never have I ever but with a twist." You nodded with a grin, walking into the small kitchen area and grabbed what you needed before joining Bucky on the small sofa. You leaned forwards placing the limes, salt (which Bucky had got from the grocery store earlier) and glasses on the coffee table. "I couldn't find a knife to slice the limes up... so, not sure how we'll-" before you could finish Bucky grabbed a lime in his right hand before he pulled a knife out of his boot and began slicing lime. "You just, happen to have a knife in your boot?" you asked him, a smirking taking to your lips.

He chuckled nodding. "Something, like that." he looked up giving you a smile, placing the lime wedges on the coffee table. "Where'd you get the tequila from?" he asked sitting back into the couch cushions.

"My place." you smiled.

Bucky nodded. "So, this game?"

"Me and my friends used to play it all the time." you smiled. Bucky nodded sighing. "Okay, you know how to play, right?" he nodded quietly. "Right, so if you have done what the other person says, you take a shot." you smiled proudly.

"And if you haven't?" Bucky inquired.

You smiled biting your lip. "You either, do a dare or, take a piece of clothing off."

Bucky sat up quickly. "Hang on, you played this with your friends?" you nodded smiling. "Like, girl... friend's?" he wondered. You nodded smiling at him. "Damn... hmm, sure, okay..." he nodded getting up. "I'll go first... Never have I ever... kissed someone of the same gender." Your face began burning with embarrassment as you picked the shot up. Bucky's eyes widened as he watched you do the shot. "You?"