What...

Prompts: What did you just say?/ Hmm... no panties?

Warnings: swearing, fingering, oral m-receiving, unprotected sex, rough, manhandling, NSFW gifs (not mine), 18+ readers

Out the corner of your eye you watched the man that once was The Winter Soldier, well, he still was by name but not by mind. He was something in between what he used to be and something new. At first when your dad told you he would be moving into the compound along with everyone once again, you weren't sure what to feel. The man killed your grandparents and was one of the reasons the Avengers tore apart but, he was also the victim in it all.

Over time you learnt to forgive and forget the pain. The Bucky that was here and now was the Bucky that mattered. He was the one you were slowly falling for but he was also the one who hated you. You were never good at picking guys to like.

"You could have gotten her killed!" your father raising his voice woke you from your thoughts. You rolled your eyes at his over protectiveness.

"She could have gotten herself, killed!" Bucky shouted back. The pair standing off with the other.

You raised your hand looking over to Steve who was also stood in the middle. He took a deep breath nodding for you to speak. "It was my fault, dad. So, hold off on Bucky, would ya'... I let something cloud my mind whilst on this mission and the result was me, fucking up... I'm sorry and, it won't happen again."

Bucky grunted before leaving the room. Tony sighed looking down to where you sat in the chair opposite Steve's desk. "What's going on kid?"

You sighed shaking your head. " I... It's nothing... Girl problems." You shrugged standing up. "Can I-" Steve nodded letting you leave.

The truth was you were thinking about Bucky right before you were almost killed. You'd just shot three Hydra Agents right before they could attack Bucky from behind but as you smiled at him he just glared at you before walking off muttering he didn't need your help. You were so confused by his behaviour you didn't notice the group of Agents enter the field behind you. As the bullets began flying Bucky grabbed you by your collar and through you across the air out of the way without a second look. If you'd have hit the floor you'd probably be dead but just in time your dad caught you, instantly yelling at 'Paper weight' for putting your life in danger.

You sighed as you heard Bucky huffing about you being a constant pain in the ass. You rolled your eyes before entering the kitchen where he was along with Natasha, Clint, Sam and Wanda. You cleared your throat and offered a polite smile only for him to turn his back to you.

You sighed before speaking. "Look, Bucky, I'm sorry about my dad... I'm sorry, I was a nuisance to you today but... Thank you, for saving me..." you were met with silence. Rolling your eyes again you turned to leave only to stop before you did. "Actually, no... I take that back... If you hadn't been such a little bitch towards me after I saved your ass I wouldn't have needed saving so... Fuck you!" you snapped just as Steve and Tony entered the room.

"What's going-"

Bucky spun round. "I don't need some little girl thinking she's capable of saving me. You could have gotten yourself killed. I don't need you getting hurt for me, got it?" he glared at you.

"I've got it..." You shook your head laughing. "You just need a good fuck!" and with that you left.

Tony covered his face with his hands as Steve just blushed with wide eyes, never having heard you talk like that. The others except Bucky were howling with laughter at the ex-assassin being put in his place. Bucky however was a little pissed off... But mostly turned on. He was very aware of your vulgar mouth, having heard you whilst touching yourself late at night.