I'll show you, Doll...

Warnings: 18+ readers only, swearing, oral (m-receiving/f-receiving), face fucking, fingering, unprotected sex, rough sex, spanking, light choking, hair pulling, protective reader of Bucky, some mean creepy guy, nick/petnames (sweets, sweetheart, Doll, baby, princess)

Despite what you may think, Bucky doesn't hate you. Quite the opposite actually. He's pretty sure he fell in love with you the moment he laid eyes on you.

"Steven!" Your stern voice echoed across the parking lot startling Steve, Bucky and Sam. "You can't just leave!"

The three men watched you as you walked towards them, your heels clicking against the concrete. By the look on your face, you were pissed.

Steve gulped as he turned to face you, "Y/N, you can't stop-"

You scoffed and rolled your eyes, "I'm not stopping you, dumbass."

"Oh, right. You're joining us?" Steve asked taken back.

"No. I can't do that to, Tony, but I'm also not taking his side." You offered him a small smile. "You could say I'm, Switzerland." You joked making Bucky smile.

Sam frowned in confusion. "What's that mean?"

"It means she neutral." Bucky gruffed as he glared at him before looking back at you lowering his face so his hair fell forwards to cover his light blush.

You smiled at him before looking up at Steve. "He's cute." You mouthed at him making Steve roll his eyes. "I only came to say goodbye. I'm not sticking around to watch everyone fall apart."

Steve nodded, "Where are you going?" He asked.

You shrugged, "Maybe I can find, Bruce... He's had long enough to cool down." You joked making him smile. "I wanted to give you this." You slipped your hand into your purse and pulled out a cell phone. "It's untraceable and has my number in. Just call, if you need me, okay?" You handed it to Steve. "I'll find you." You looked over his shoulder to Bucky and smiled softly. "Any of you."

Steve nodded and wrapped his arms around you. "I'm gonna miss you, Sweets." Steve whispered as he gave you a squeeze, kissing the top of your head.

You gulped, felling a lump form in your throat. "Of course you are. I'm the best." You smiled and pulled back from him, cupping his face. "I love ya', Cap." You smiled caringly up at your friend.

Steve nodded, "I love you too, Sweets." He whispered.

You drew in a deep breath and walked over to Sam. "Want me to drop in on the family for you?"

Sam nodded. "Please." Sam hugged you.

You pulled back and looked at Bucky. "It was nice to finally meet you, Mister Barnes."

Bucky nodded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He doesn't hate you." Sam sighed as the pair of you walked into the kitchen.

Once again he was trying to convince you that Bucky didn't hate you and that was just his face.

You pouted, "Sure feels like it." You grumbled, looking down at your watch. "I gotta go."

"What about your coffee?" Sam asked as you began to leave.

"Can't. Got a meeting." You waved goodbye to him and left the kitchen, your heels echoing down the hall as you walked away.

Sam shook his head as he walked over to the refrigerator to grab some fruit for his breakfast, muttering to himself.

"She gone?" Bucky asked as he got up from behind he counter making Sam jump.