Popular Guys

??? POV:

I walked into my first class with my friends and sat on my regular seat,like always girls were looking at us like they saw the most precious thing on earth.It honestly annoys me and my friends alot but no matter how many times we tell them not to stare at us they just never listen and by now we are used to it.As I was so busy with my thoughts I didn't notice my friend calling me

"Yah!Kim Taehyung where are you?!"shouted Jimin while looking at me with frustration

I looked at him and smiled sheepishly and said"Sorry,what were you talking about?"

He sighed and said"I called you so many times but whatever,did you see hyung's face when that girl looked at her?!"he askes as he was trying to control his laugh.

I was confused,what girl?
"Which girl?"I asked

He stopped laughing at looked at me like I was dumb
"Yah!why is your mind always somewhere far away from Earth?!"he shouted with disbelief evident in his tone.

"You forgot,that I'm a alien from Mars?"I asked with a silly smile on my face.

During this whole time Jungkook was enjoying our conversation like he was watching a movie.

Jimin was about to say something when the teacher,he glared at me and turned to the teacher while I have him my infamous boxy smile.

The teacher came a said that we have a new student joining today,I hoped it was a guy because if it was a girl it might be a annoying fangirl .

Soon a girl came a stood infront of the class and introduced herself.

I was shocked seeing her she was absolutely gorgeous but she had a cold face and was wearing black cloths.

She gave off a 'touch me and I'll kill you' aura from her which made me slightly scared of her.

The teacher told her to sit at the last row which was where we were sitting.

As she walked to her seat many people were whispering to eachother probably saying that she is beautiful and I absolutely agree with it.

When she was near us,she looked at us I didn't realise but I guess even they felt scared of the aura she had ,when she noticed our stare she blankly looked at us and simply looked away like we didn't exist.

She passed us and sat on the desk which in the corner of the classroom and looked outside the window outside. 

Soon the teacher started the class and I focused on the teacher while taking small glances at the new girl or should I say Mi Sun.

Mi Sun POV:

I was looking outside the window while the teacher was teaching basically,I didn't pay attention to her teaching.

Oh!Did I say that this class was Maths,basically the teacher was busy blabbering numbers and saying some weird ways to solve x.

I was busy in my own world that I failed notice that the teacher saw me day dreaming and was calling me.

"CHOI MI SUN!!"Yelled the teacher I blankly looked at her and said yes.

"You seem to really understand the concept that you seem so confident,come here and solve the question on the board!!"she again yelled I just simply nodded and went to the board while some girls were giggling like I would mess it up,but jokes on you though, 

I went to board and took the chalk from the teacher and 2 minutes later I finished the question and went back to my seat,the teacher looked shocked,she looked back at her textbook and saw that my answer was correct.

she looked at me motioned me to go back to my seat,I saw the girls who were giggling before look at me,honestly they looked like angry pigs with their makeup.I looked at Lisa and she gave me a knowing smile,I gave her a small smile and sat on my seat.In my old school I used to be the topper of my grade so it was a piece of cake to that question.

Taehyung POV:

The teacher started yelling at Mi Sun to get her attention,she just looked at her blankly and said yes,she was asked to solve the equation on the board,I am the topper of our class and to be honest I didn't understand the method the teacher taught.Mi Sun went up to the board and solved the question like it  was problem of addition that primary school kids do.Many people were shocked and so was I,she just blankly looked at others and went to seat like that was the easiest thing to do.

I looked at Jimin  and Jungkook and they also had the same expression like me.

Soon the class was over and I walked to the door with my friends and stopped there because Jungkook had to ask something to the teacher,Mi Sun walked upto me and Jimin and stood there like she wanted us to do something.I stood there thinking that she was here to ask our number or fangirl about us.We stood like that for a minute or so,and i finally asked"Yes"she looked at with blank expression and sighed"Dude,you're blocking the way,move already"she said with annoyed tone.  

Me and Jimin stood there dumbfounded,we quickly moved away  and she went out without sparing us a glance.I was blushing red of embarrasment "Arghhh!why did i think that she wanted my number.STUPID TAE!STUPID!"I mentally scolded myself for being an idiot I looked at Jimin and he was looking at the entrance and soon looked at me "What was that?"he asked "She's different"I said to which Jimin nodded,soom Jungkook came and told him what happened and he was laughing like his life depended on it.Me and Jimin whined beacuse of embarrasment and went to our next class. 

Timeskip~

Mi Sun POV:

It was now lunch and we were sitting in the cafeteria with other Unnie's.Jisoo,Jennie and Rose were year older than me and Lisa.Since Lisa was older than me by a few months I was the maknae of the group.We were talking and BTS were sitting a few tables away from us,while girls around us were fangirlin over them,luckily Unnie's weren't interested in them so I had peace around me,soon the bell rang indicating that lunch was over,we parted ways and went to our classes. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:Hope you liked the chapter and would want to continue.I apolgise for any mistakes.BTW ???POV was Taehyung's POV

Thank you for reading~~