Sweet Monster

Author POV:

It was a Monday morning. Mi Sun was talking to her friends like everyday. She was thankful that none of the boys teased he for what happened,OOPS spoke too soon!

"You are making me a boy with luv~~ooh ooh ma ma my~~"all the boys started singing and dancing to the song. Blackpink was laughing at their silly behaviour while Mi Sun was again embarassed.

"YAH!STOP!!YOU TOLD YOU WON'T TEASE ME!!!"she exclaimed while hitting the boys.

The boys started laughing while the other girls were confused.

"Why would they tease you?"asked Jisoo Unnie with a look of confusion.

"We saw Mi Su dancing soooo well that we thought we should send her to be a dancer!! " exclaimed Jungkook with a teasing smile while looking at Mi Sun.

"YAH!just wait and watch I'll show what dancing is!!" Mi Sun said with determination and the girls sent eachother a knowing smile.

"let me guess you guys saw Mi Su dancing like a drunk woman?" Said Lisa with a amused look.

"Yep,but how did you know?"all the boys nodded and looked at Lisa waiting for an answer.

"This girl always danced like one when we were alone in middle school" She said while looking at Mi Sun with a playful glare while Mi Sun just looked at her with a toothy grin.

"We have dance today right I'll show the power of Choi Mi Sun!" she exclaimed while hitting her chest and walking away from them.

The others looked at her walking like a bulky guys flexing his muscles. The others soon started laughing and walked away to their respective classes.

Timeskip~

It was now Dance class. This was MiSun' first ever dance class after coming to this school because the dance teacher on vacation. Now Juniors and Seniors either has P.T or Dance now and all the boys and girls had dance today.

"I see we have a new student,would you like to perform dear? " said the dance teacher with a smile on her face while looking at Mi Sun.

The girl nodded while smiling. She gave a look to the boys saying 'Just wait and watch'. She went to the middle of the room . She saw many girls looking at her as though they knew she will embarass herself ,she secretly smirked at them and started dancing.

(Credits to the owner. )

After seeing me dance I saw everyone's jaw on the floor except Lisa because she knew I could dance.

Soon the teacher started clapping and the others also clapped.

I looked at the boys they all were looking at me with wide eyes I just sent them a wink.

"Could you perform once more?" she asked kindly with a smile.

I nodded and started dancing again.

(Mi Sun/You are the girl with the sweatshirt. Ignore the other dancers. Credits to the owner.)

After performing many people cheered including the girls who thought I'd embarass myself .BTS were like animals,they were cheering like crazy especially Taehyung.

"Woohoo,Mi Sun you are awesome" said Jungkook when I sat beside the boys.

"So am I qualified for being a dancer?" I asked in a teasing tone.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have made of you" he said while looking down. Before I could reply I was cut off by Jin Oppa.

"We're sorry Mi Sun we shouldn't have made fun of you" he said in a apologetic tone.

I smiled and said"It's okay Oppa,I wanted to see your reaction anyway HAHAHAHAHAHAH" I said and started laughing.

"Yah!did we look that funny" Jimin asked by seeing how hard I laughed.

I nodded and made a face with my jaw dropped, face scrunched and nose flared and wide eyes.

"This is how you guys looked hahhahaahahahahaha" I managed to say while laughing.

By seeing how funny my face looked we all laughed like crazy making people looking at us as though we were crazy, while girls were jealous of me and Blackpink.

Timeskip~

After school, Oppa's and Unnie's decided to hangout at a cafe nearby .We all sat at 2 tables.I sat beside Taehyung and Suga Oppa.We all were ordering but my eyes were glowing with a big smile on my face,seems like Taehyung noticed and it and asked;

"Misun-ah,you seem very happy" he said with a curious face. I didn't notice that everyone's attention was now on me.

"Ofcourse!!!!they have sooo many cakes and desserts here THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL HEAVEN!!!!"I squealed while having my fists balled up near my chest and vigorously shaking.
it.

My face had a stupid smile as though I went crazy.

I covered my face with me palm and squealed while vigorously shaking my head.

I looked at everyone
"Can we order?!?"I said with my voice full of excitement.

The others looked at eachother and smiled while shaking thier head.

"What d'you want Mi Sun-ah?"asked Jin Oppa with a smile.

I looked at all the cakes from my seat and pointed at 3 cakes.

"I'm would've bought all the cakes big I were rich" I said with a annoyed face and crossing my hands to my chest.

The others chuckled seeing me attitude and we all ordered,soon all our cakes and desserts were here. I didn't notice that I was the only one with 3 cakes 2 deserts and 1 drink.

We all started eating while talking about our day or any funny thing that happened.

By the time the others finished 3/4th of their cake while talking I was done with all my food and had finished my drink half way.

"Can we buy something else?"I asked them while making that weird noise when you finish a drink with the straw.

They all looked at as though I'm crazy.

"Yah!I knew you were obsessed with sweets but this is too much!"Lisa exclaimed while I was pouting.

"Not my fault you guys eat slow"I mumbled.

"Hey pouty baby, stop whining if you eat like this you might get diabetes"said Jungkook while waving his spoon in patterns.

"I don't car- wait WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU CALL ME?!YOU DARN MUSCLE PIG?!??"I exclaimed while trying to choke him.

"No swearing you brat!!"both Jin and Jisso Unnie exclaimed at the same time,but I was too busy trying to choke that pig that I didn't hear it.The others were laughing while the worker of the cafe looked at us as though we were crazy.Damn how many people have thought we were crazy this week?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N):Hope you liked the chapter and please vote or comment to let me know you liked the chapter:))

Thank you for reading~~