He likes her?

Taehyung POV:

"Hyung?do you like Mi Sun?"

"Yes,yes I do"

As soon as he said that I felt like my world stopped.Hyung likes her so I can't be greedy. I should be happy for him,he has always been there for me. How can I be greedy for someone and take her away from Hyung. How can I take her when she probably likes him too.My thoughts were cut off when I heard a laugh.WAIT HOLD UP. This laugh is  familiar ,way too familiar ,I've heard it before.I looked upto to see something I didn't expect to see.

There was Kim Seokjin laughing so hard.

I looked at him with dumfounded look.

"Hahahahaha you  l-look s-so f-funny hahahahahaha "he said while laughing and wiping the tears formed aroung his eyes.Wow did I look that funny?

"I w-was just p-playing with you. W-why would I like the girl you like pabo?!" he said while taking deep breathes.

"She is like my sister. I knew you liked her all along,other than that why would Taetae introduce us to a girl" he continued again while making kissy faces.

I cringed so hard on that.Wait,so Hyung doesn't like her. He see's her as his sister.As soon as I processed that I jumped on Hyung and kissed him on his cheek a 100 times;

"EWW!EWWW!!YAH!!DON'T KISS MY CHEEKS!!!!YAH!! " then got up from him and kicked him hard.

"Yah!!how dare you kick your Hyung you uncultured swine!!" he scolded me;

"That's for nearly giving me a heart attack!!do you know how scared I was?!"I shouted at him.

"Sorry!okay I just wanted see your reaction but I must say that was amazing" he sai and started laughing again while I whined.

He all of a sudden pulled my ear and twisted it.

"OW!OW!HYUNG IT HURTS!!"I whined.

"That's for dirtying my beautiful cheeks and kicking me you brat "he ranted and let me go after some time.

As he left me I stuck my toung  out on him and ran away from there;

"Yah!you brat!"I heard him yell.

Better run away Tae or you'll have your funeral soon.

Timeskip~
Author POV:

Both Jimin and Taehyung saw eachother in the hallway and to eachother with wide eyes and then ran to eachother like they were about tonight eachother.People in the hallway thought there was going to be a fight but when the two reach eachother they looked at eachother with hope.It was like someone was staring at thier reflection in a mirror,they looked at eachother for about 5 seconds then nodded at the same time.As both of them nodded they both started squealing like fangirls looking at thier idol.

When they both realised what they were doing they immediately acted like nothing happened after all they are known as the heart throbs of the school,they have a reputation to maintain.They both walked away as though few minutes they weren't staring at eachother like idiots.

"Hyung doesn't like Mi Sun and even she doesn't like him,so I might have a chance with her"Taehyung thought while smiling like an idiot.

"Yah!if you smile like that won't your cheeks hurt and dude that smile is creepy!"Jimin exclaimed while looking at Taehyung as though he grew another head.

Taehyung just looked at him and "tsk" him and walked away.

"YAH!" JImin shouted while running to Taehyung.

Timeskip~

It was now weekend and the boys were hanging out.They were walking around the streets and they saw someone unexpected.

And that person was none other than CHOI MI SUN.

She was singing and dancing like a mad woman.The street was empty no people walking around and no shops so she could sing and dance like she is the only one on earth.

She was singing boy with luv while dancing to the choreography,which didn't seem like it at all.

She was singing J-hope's part where the 'oh no' part.

(J-hope's part at 2:13 )

She sang the first 'oh no' while dancing to the choreography.

At the second oh no she turned around while singing and opened her eyes .

There she saw 7 boys trying their best not to laugh.When she saw them she accidently shouted "OH NO!"

Now the boys couldn't control their laughter and started laughing their ass out.Mi Sun stood there embarassed,her face was flushed red like a tomato.

"Oh no~~"Jungkook imitated the way Mi Sun sang and danced to it which made the boys laugh even harder than they were already if possible.

Mi Sun POV: 

Mom sent me to buy some groceries. The store was a 10 minute walk so I had my phone and headphones with me on the way. At a street where there wasn't anyone I started dancing and singing. I was dancing to J-hope's verse a while shanking my hands and legs like a posessed worm.

Since there wasn't anyone on the street I could do whatever I want.

While singing I opened my eyes to see where I was going and I saw 7 boys from school and they were none other than BTS.

I was soooooooooooooo embarased I was just praying that the ground could just swallow me.

The boys started imitating me and teasing me .

"YAH!STOP IT!" I whined while pouting the boys stopped and looked at me for a second or so and started laughing again. I huffed in anger and started walking away.

I heard the boys calling and apologising while catching upto me pace.

"Mi Suniee~~Don't be angry at Oppa.Oppa is sorry."Jin Oppa said while looking at me with puppy eyes.I just igorned him and kep walking.

They all started whining and being cute and I swear if I wasn't angry or embarssed I would have squished everyone's cheeks.

I started fake crying making them freak out seeing the school's bad girl crying but I was just fake crying.

"We are soo sorry Mi Sun we won't make fun of you again " they all apologised.

As soon as they said that I stopped my act and looked at them with hope.

They all looked at me and realised I was acting and but they all nodded either way.

"REALLY!AHHH!LOVE YOU ALL!!"I beamed with happiness and ran away like a happy kis who got a new toy.

Author POV: 

They all looked at Mi Sun running away while having her fist upto her chest and shaking it.They all looked at eachother and and chuckled.This was the same girl who could beat up 5 people with ease and always had a cold face at school.

"She is really different from others"J-hope said while smiling while the others nodded with a smile on thier face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:Hope you liked the chapter and please vote or comment.

Thank you for reading~