Bitch

It's been a few days since I came to this school.Me and Unnie's are like bestfriends or sisters,we became close in a really short time.I sometimes catch the popular guy staring at me but I don't care because I'm used to it because many people used to look at me in my previous school.I dont understand why do people look at me?Do I look scary?I don't mind that though.I sitting on my seat when the teacher announced something

"Students,I have project for you to complete.It's in pairs"as soon as the teacher said that Lisa looked at me at the speed of light while giving me a big smile but,I knew there was a twist

"But"there told ya.

"I'm picking your partner"many groans were heard,I looked at Lisa and she  honestly looked like someone stole a 5 year olds favourite candy which made me giggle at her face.

The teacher started pairing people up and I just waited for my name to come.After sometime,the teacher called my name,

"Mi Sun and Taehyung"the teacher continued pairing the rest of the children and explained the project we should do.I soon was trying to find this 'Taehyung dude'.

When I was looking around many girls looked at me as though they will detach my head from my body,i just shrugged and continued to look around soon I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked up to see the popular dude infront of me.I looked at him with a confused face and said 'yes'.

"Hi, I'm your partner"he said.It took me a few seconds to process what he just said but when I did my lips formed an 'o' shape.

"So,you are Taehyung"I said and he looked confused.

"You didn't know me?"he questioned I just shrugged and said;

"I know you are one of the popular guys but didn't bother asking your name,not like you are the president of the country,are you?" I said like I was stating a fact.

He looked at me with a surprised face and gave me a box shaped smile and said;

"You are diferent from other people you know that?"he asked and I just shruged and said 'I know' with a 'Duhh' face while laughed.I must say he laugh was so soothing because of his deep voice and he also looked very cute at the same.

We soon started discussing about the project,we decided to do the project at his house because my parents were having a holiday today and tommorow.

After sometime the bell rang and we parted ways and we went to our respective classes.

Timeskip to lunch~

Me and Unnie's were sitting on our table eating while we were talking about random things and laughing,I felt something  cold and wet on head and when I looked up I saw Mia,one of the cake faced  bitched who glared at me earlier with I guess her fake ass minions behind her.Lisa told me that she's a bully and always hurts girls who talk to Taehyung.Guess she's one of those attention seeking bitches who is obsessed with my project buddy.

But.OH BOIIIII,That bitch may mess with others but not with me cause' I'm ain't leaving her until I ruin her face so bad that even a makeup factory can't cover up her messed up face.

"LISTEN BITCH.STAY AWAY FROM MY TAE OPPA OR I'LL RUIN YOUR LIFE!!"she squeaked in her annoying high pitched voice,honestly I thought a monkey was dying.By now everyone in the cafeteria was looking at us.I stood up and faced her,even though she was wearing 6 inch heals i was able to reach the same height as her,damn,how short is she?I might need a microscope to look at her.

I looked at her with a blank face and said"And what if I dont?" 

She looked at me with anger and was about to slap me when I caught her hand and twisted it making her cry in pain which sounded like a hyena crying.

Her minions tried to attack me while running with their heals it was like a grandma trying to walk fast beacuse she was so slow I thought I'll age by the time she reaches me.

I left the hyena's hand and easily kick the grandma lady on the ground and punched another one on the face which made her moan in pain.

That hyena tried to punch me but I was faster and punched once making her nose bleed.'Finally,I made some damage on her face'I thought while punching her again.

 I picked the hyena by the collar of her dress which looked like a bag with lot of hole and was extremely short,typical slut.

I bent to her level and spoke"Listen bitch"I used the same words she used to address me ad continued "You may be able to pick on other people but not on me because if you touch me I'll break you so bad,to a point that you wont be able to be repaired,so don't mess with with me because this the least I can do,okay?"I said with a really terrifying tone to which she to terrfied.

She didn't answer which made me mad so,I shouted "OKAY?!"to which she immediately nodded with a terrified look,I sighed in frustration "BITCH!I NEED WORDS!"I shuted which made her flinch and shakily whispered "o-okay,I will n-never do it a-again"she whispered in a small voice which made me smirk in satisfaction.I left her collar which made her fall on the ground while moaning in pain.

"GET OUT!!" I shouted to which the whole cafeteria flinched and she and her minions immediately ran away from there.I looked up and looked at the others who were already looking at me;

"IF ANY OF YOU TRY TO HARM ME OR MY FRIENDS I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD THAT I'LL MAKE SURE THAT I MAKE YOUR FACE SO BAD THAT EVEN YOUR PARENTS WON'T BE ABLE TO RECOGNISE YOU,UNDERSTAND?!" I shouted which made everyone nod and some also said 'yes'.

I sighed and looked at my cloths,it was already wet because of the cold water that bitch poured on me.Unnie's ran to me and asked if I was fine,I just nodded and told them that I'll change and come,they nodded and I left from there.

Taehyung POV:

Me and my friends were sitting on our table while talking about our day and Jin hyung occasionally cracking some dad jokes which sometimes made no sense.We were talking about  something when jimin mentioned Mi Sun being my project partner.

"Who's Mi Sun?"asked Hoeseok hyung witha currious expression.

"The girl who was disgusted when Jin hyung winked at her"said Jimin which made everyone laugh while Jin hyung was angry because everyone was laughing at him.

"Hey,isn't she the girl?"said Namjoon hyung while pointing somewhere.

We all looked to where he was pointing and saw Mia pouring cold water on Mi Sun.

"LISTEN BITCH.STAY AWAY FROM MY TAE OPPA OR I'LL RUIN YOUR LIFE!!"said Mia with her annoying voice.What the hell,when did I become her Oppa EWWWWWWW!!!!!

I was about to go and stop the fight because it involved me,I was getting up from my seat when Mi Sun stood up and twisted her hand like it was a twig.She beat up Mia and her minions so skillfully like they were nothing.She picked up Mia like she was a bag and shouted at her which made her terrified,she soon let go of her and she ran away for her dear life with her minions trailing behind.

"IF ANY OF YOU TRY TO HARM ME OR MY FRIENDS I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD THAT I'LL MAKE SURE THAT I MAKE YOUR FACE SO BAD THAT EVEN YOUR PARENTS WON'T BE ABLE TO RECOGNISE YOU,UNDERSTAND?!" she shouted looking at the others,everyone nodded immediately including me.With the way she beat up Mia,everyone understood that she can do much worse if she wanted to.

As she said that her friends surrounded her,asking her something probably asking if she was okay or not,she nodded and left the cafeteria.As she left I started thinking;

"Choi Mi Sun,you truly are different from others"I thought with a small smile while looking that the cafeteria door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:That's it for this chapter hope you liked it.
Thank you for reading~~