Fun

"IT'S A AMUSEMENT PARK!!AHHHHH!!!"

I shouted while looking at the others and saw Lisa near me standing with a grin I went to her and kissed her all over her face and ran inside.

BTS POV:

We all went outside the car and the sulky Mi Sun squealing and jumping like a child.

"IT'S A AMUSEMENT PARK!!AHHHHH!!!" She yelled while jumping.

She ran to Lisa and kissed her all over her face and ran to the entrance of the park.

We all were shocked to see how happy she was, we thought she will kill us as soon as she gets near us but now just smooched Lisa all over her face.We looked at Lisa, she was already looking at us with a smile;

"That kid loves amusement parks, so we better get going if we don't wanna give a lost kid announcement."She said with a giggle and headed to the entrance.

Timeskip~

We all were having alot of fun,well Mi Sun was having the time of her life.

Author POV;

The group was having a really good time,soon they started taking pictures of the rides and food they were eating.

Jimin looked at Mi Sun and saw she wasn't taking any pictures.He thought of a really good idea and grinned evilly,he looked at Taehyung who was looking at Jin making weird princess poses and making Namjoon also doing same.
He went to both Taehyung and Mi Sun and dragged them near a tree and told them to pose.

They both looked at eachother and then at Jimin . Taehyung was glaring at him knowing he did this on purpose while Mi Sun saw the girls cheering Mi Sun to pose like a proud mother sending her child to their first day of kindergarten.

Both of them stood straight and did the peace sign at the same time .
All the girls and boys stopped cheering and dropped their shoulders in disappointment.

"Yah!pose properly you idiots!"Lisa exclaimed .

"Pose properly!"said Jimin while glaring at Taehyung.

Both Taehyung and Mi Sun had an offended face;

"What's wrong with the peace sign!?"they both said together.

They all started laughing while the two were standing there looking at eachother with a pout and arms crossed across their chest.

"Aigoo,you both are so cute together I wont be shocked if you both started dating one day"said Jin while giving both the pouting kids a teasing look.

"Yah!why would I date this alien?!"both of them exclaimed at the same time while having rosy cheeks.

"Let my Alien couple sail~"all the others together before giving eachother a mischievous look.

"Yah!stop teasing us!"

"Stop talking nonsense!"

Both Taehyung and Mi Sun said together while hooking hands with eachother and walking to god knows where.

"I swear they both share the same braincells."said Jungkook while looking at the two angry aliens walking away with amusement.

"I know right,but they look so cute together."said Jennie while squealing and fangirling for her ship to sail.

Theo others just nodded while having a small smile and continued having fun together.

Timeskip~

It was now nearly 9P.M and the gang were gathered around a fountain waiting for the fireworks to start.

Everyone decided to gather up near the fountain to enjoy the show together.

The others made Taehyung and Mi Sun stand together to tease them more but they were to excited for the fireworks that they didn't realise it.

Soon the fireworks started and Mi Sun started jumping in excitement that she unknowingly held Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung looked at her in shock but soon broke into a smile seeing how Mi Sun was soo happy to see the fireworks.

He held her hand firmly and thought;

'I will try my best to make you mine'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N):Sorry for the slow updat and shirt chapter.
Hope you liked this chapter

Thank you for reading~~