What?!

"Are you my son's girlfriend?"

Mi Sun POV:

As soon as Mrs.kim said that my eyes became bigger that the moon.

"No no Mrs.Kim, I'm his project partner and classmate, that's it"I explained while shaking my hand faster than the speed of light.

"Mom!what are you saying?!Just because I bought a girl home doesn't mean she's my girlfriend!"said Taehyung while he had a slight shade of pink on his cheeks.

"Really!?but I wanted Unnie to be your girlfriend"whined Misu.

Now I was had a small tint if pink on my cheeks while staring at her wide eyed.

"You may continue whatever you were doing but we have a project to do"said Taehyung while dragging me upstairs while holding my wrist.

He stopped at a door and opened he moved aside telling me to come in,I went in and he closed the door.

Author POV:

Taehyung closed the door and looked at Mi Sun while his cheeks were still pink.

"I'm sorry,my mom gets excited for the smallest things and might misunderstand"He said and sat on his bed where Mi Sun was already sitting.

"It's okay"she said with a nervous laugh.

There was a awkward silence between them which Taehyung broke.

"I didn't think you liked kids"he said while looking at her with curiosity which made him look like a cute puppy.

"What do you mean,I absolutely love kids, they are so adorable and cute,I could die off cutness!!"she exclaimed with a big smile on her face and having her arms near her chest while her palms were in fists.

'She doesn't look like the bad girl who beat up girls today,she looks like a excited 5 year old'thought Taehyung.

Soon they started working on the project.

Timeskip~
7 P.M

It's been a few hours they started working when they finally finished their work.

"It's getting late,I should get going"said Mi Sun while standing up and taking her bag.

Taehyung said that he wanted to drop her home to which she declined but Taehyung being the stubborn puppy he is didn't listen to her and already made his way to the door.

Mi Sun bowed to mrs.kim and gave a little wave to Misu and before following Taehyung.

They both were on their way to Mi Sun's house when Taehyung spoke;

"I had fun today"he said with a smile.She smiled back and nodded and said;

"Same"

"Honestly,You seem scary at first but you when I got to know you more you are like a excited 5 year old"he said with a playful smile.Mi Su n whined when said that while Taehyung laughed at her whining and found it cute.

Whenever,girls tried talking to Taehyung,they always acted cute he but just found it extremely annoying but when comes to Mi Sun,he always smiled at her being cute because he knew that she wasn't faking it to get his attention.When Mi Sun said that she din't know his name,he was shocked whenever it come to girls they always know the names of him and his friends,but Mi Sun didn't show the slightest bit interest in him and his friends and treated them lke they were just normal people who didn't have an sort of popularity.

They were walking together while talking and laughing at random things.

Soon they reached outside her house and faced eachother.

"Would like to come in and a glass of water or something?"asked Mi Sun.Taehyung politely declined and said that he should get home.They both said bye to eachother and Taehyung stood outside her house until she went inside.Mi Sun secretly smiled at this and went inside while waving at Taehyung for the last time.

As soon as she closed the door and went inside her parents ran upto her and bombarded her with questions like;

"Is he your boyfriend?!"

"He's so handsome!"

"If he ever hurts you just tell me and I'll break his preety face "

"ARGH!!!STOP IT HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND HE IS MY CLASSMATE WHO IS MY PROJECT PARTNER!!"Mi Sun exclaimed while running to her room.

Meanwhile:
Taehyung POV:

I reached home after dropping Mi Sun home.I don't know why I always smile while thinking about her. I made my way upto the living room and saw Mom reading a magazine and Misu watching some cartoon on the t.v.

Mom noticed me entering the living room and asked me;
"Tae,d'you like Mi Sun?"she asked with narrowed eyes.

As soon as I heard that I chocked on air and was coughing violently.

"W-why are y-you asking me this?!"I exclaimed while to trying to recover from the shock.

Mom gave me a playful smile and said"You've had many projects before and some of your partners were girls but you never bought them home no matter what they do."

"She parents were home after a long time,she didn't want to disturb them!"I said.

"Then why is my soo considerate son blushing"she teased me,I didn't know that I was blushing this whole time.

"Argh!!I don't like her!!"I said while running to my room, leaving her there while smiling like a idiot.

I ran to my room and closed the door and leaned on it.

'I DON'T MIND IF SHE IS MY DAUGHTER IN LAW,SHE IS REALLY PRETTY AND HUMBLE' I heard mom shouting from downstairs.

"MOM!!" I whined while blushing furiously.

'Choi Mi Sun,what are you doing to me'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:Hope you liked this chapter it's slightly shorter 5han the other chapters but wait for the other parts to come out.

Thank you for reading~~