Girlfriend?!

Mi Sun POV:

After leaving the cafeteria being soaked from cold water, beating up a few bitches who thought could harm anyone if they wanted and abandoning my lunch,I'm finally on my way to change my cloths.Luckily I had some extra cloths in my locker for I don't what reason,I went to my locker,took my cloths and went to the washroom to change.On the bright side I won't be roaming around being soaked in cold water and looking like a witch coming out from water.

Timeskip

I changed my cloths and came out wearing this:

I saw the time,I was late for class.Shit.Dashi run run run run.I finally reached my class and asked for permission from the teacher.This was history class and Mrs.Min was one of the people who hate students being late.She looked at me and asked why was I late;

"I had to change my cloths because they got wet"I said

"Why were your clothes wet?"she asked me with narrowed eyes

"I spilt water on myself and my shirt got wet,you don't expect me to roam around with a soaked shirt I might get sick and miss your class Mrs.min"I came up with a lie praying that she will excuse me.

She nodded and said"I'll let you slide as this is your first time being late"I bowed at her and saw that Mia bitch was there with her bitches looking at me like a scared puppy,I should have beaten her more now my eyes have lost sight.

I just gave a super icy cold glare which made her visibly shiver which made me smirk as I passed her.

I sat on my seat and the teacher started teaching while I looked outside the window.

Timeskip to after School~

Me and Taehyung decided to meet near the school gate for the project.I was near the gate when I saw Taehyung already standing there,I went to him tapped on his shoulder to get his attention,as soon as he saw me he give me a big smile which made me wanna squish his cheeks l,but I controlled myself and gave him a small smile.

We started walking to his house as he said it's near,while we were walking he passed me a chocolate I looked at it with wide eyes and looked at him,he looked at me said;
"I'm sorry"I looked at him confused
"Why?"I asked,he sighed "Mia poured water on you because of me that's why, sorry"he said while looking at me apologetically.I smiled at him"it's not your fault,she was a bitch who hurt others for no valid reason,she likes you so no one should talk to you,that's not fair,if I were you I'll make sure she doesn't come near me,bitch"I said to him a gave him a big smile.

"You should smile more,its suits you"he said
"I'll smile when needed my old teacher told that people who smile all the time are crazy,so I smile only when necessary"I said

"Does that mean hobi hyung is crazy?"he mumbled
"What?"I asked because I couldn't hear him properly,he looked at me and said 'nothing'

Timeskip~

We reached his home and it was really beautiful house not small but still big,it had a rich vibe to it.

We entered the house and there was a small girl playing in the living room,as soon she saw Taehyung she ran to him while screaming 'oppaaaaaaaa' I guess that's his sister, Taehyung carried her and gave her a kiss on the cheek,'cute'I thought.When the girl saw me she had a big smile on her face and said "Is this your girlfriend oppa?She is sooooooo preety"she said and made grabby hands while looking at me.

Taehyung POV:

I don't why but when when Misu said that my face flushed red.Why am I embarrassed?she made grabby hands to Mi Sun.I thought she would refuse but she had a big smile on her face while Misu jumped on her they both laughed together,for some reason my heart warmed by seeing the sight.They both looked so happy.By looking at the way  Mi Sun is,I thought she hated children but damn,I was sooo wrong.It's true you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.I heard Mi Sun asking "What's your name cutie?"she asked with a loving tone.I looked at them.
"My name is Kim Misu,Unnie!!"she said cheerfully.
"Wahhhh!that's such a cute name for such a cute baby "said Mi Sun and pinched her cheeks.
I was really happy seeing them bond whenever there is a girl other than our relatives she never liked a girls with me.
"Oppa!she is soo pretty!!I want to be like her when I grow up"I was smiling so brightly,I was about to say something when Mi Sun cut me off
"Misu-ah you will be prettier than Unnie when you grow up, don't worry"she said with cheerfulness.

They soon started talking while I was looking at them,but I didn't notice that someone was looking at us and that was none other than my mom

I was busy admiring them when we heard someone clearing their throat.

We looked to where we heard the sound and I saw my mom looking at us with a smile decorating her face.

Author POV~

Mrs.Kim was playing with Misu in the living room when Misu ran to Taehyung happily.When she looked at them there was girl beside them who looked at them with a big smile.Misu and the girl were talking and Taehyung was looking at them lovingly.Mrs.kim cleared her throat and they all looked at her.
"Mom!when did you come?"asked Taehyung
"I was here the whole time just that someone didn't notice me"said mrs.kim with a playful glare.
Taehyung just scratched his neck while giving her a sheepish smile.
Mrs.kim looked at Mi Sun and asked
"And who is this preety girl?"
"Annyeonghaseyo,my name Choi Mi Sun,Nice to meet you Mrs.kim"she said and bowed to mrs.kim

"Nice to meet you too dear"
"Are you my son's girlfriend?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:Hope you like the chapter and would want to continue reading:))

Thank you for reading~~