Like?

BTS,Blackpink(instead of Unnie's I'll write Blackpink)and Mi Sun are like bestfriends all of them are very close. Many girls would glare at girls for being close with BTS but Mi Sun would glare at them and they would run away like scared cats.Mi Sun was worried that the girls would get bullied or would recieve threats,but Mi Sun always made sure that her Blackpink was safe.

Even though, Mi Sun couldn't recognise Jin,they were very close,they would always walk together and have fun with the others,but they didn't know that someone was burning on the inside with a weird feeling which felt foreign to him.

And this person was none other than KIM TAEHYUNG.

and the foreign feeling was

JEALOUSY.

Taehyung had no idea why was he felling like this but there was one person who knew everything.That was none other than Taehyung's best friend Park Jimin.

He always saw they way Taehyung would stare daggers at Jin whenever Mi Sun talked to him.He always noticed the way Taehyung would brighten up when Mi Sun would talk or smile at him.

He felt happy that Taehyung finally liked someone and Jimin was even more happier to know that his first love is a girl who was not only beautiful on the outside but also on the inside.

He always saw Mi Sun as a sister or a best friend who he could trust,though they just met a short time ago he knew,he knew that Mi Sun would never break his trust and she will always be there for him and her loved ones,like Mi Sun even Jimin would be there for his sister.

"Yah!how much longer are you going to stare at Hyung and Mi Sun,its creepy you know "Jimin finally voiced out his thoughts.

Taehyung looked at his friend "What are you talking about?when was I looking at them? "Said Taehyung while looking at Jimin with a innocent look.

"When are you finally gonnna realise that you like Mi Sun you fool?!" Exclaimed being done with Taehyung and his stupid behaviour.

"Yah!I d-don't l-like Mi Sun"

"Then why the hell are you stuttering you idiot?!''Jimin again exclaimed.

He sighed in frustration and disbelief.

"Tae,be honest how do you feel when Jin Hyung is around Mi Sun?"asked Jimin with a soft look on his face.

Taehyung thought for a,he sighed and said;
"I don't know,I feel like I wanna be in Jin Hyung's place"he said with a small pout on his face.

"You bitch!you are jealous of Jin Hyung because you want to be with Mi Sun!"said Jimin.

Taehyung thought for awhile and I indeed he was right,he did want to be with her and he did realise that he was being jealous.

"How d'you feel while being around Mi Sun?"asked Jimin with a small smile.

"I feel happy when she is around and sometimes my heart beat is faster than Suga Hyung rapping-"Taehyung kept on rambling while Jimin was laughing at the rapping part.

"Okay,okay I know you feel amazing around her. It's because you like her you idiot. Do you feel like this around other girls" Taehyung shook his head 'no'.

"You like her bro,just go for it and confess before it's late"said Jimin.

Taehyung nodded as he completely processed what Jimin just said. He did like Mi Sun.