S2 🥀 E7

| Chapter 37 • Triumph |

~ Lots and Lots of Time Skips Lol ~

Michael• (July 6th, 1981)

Today is the day, today we start the tour. Of course our first show isn't until the 8th but today we fly out and we do signings and things. I wanted to visit a children's hospital as well, maybe the girls could come. When I say the girls I mean Butterfly and Token, the other two can stay where they are.

Honestly I used to love Onyx, Onyx was like my bestfriend but she changed when Ciara came, she really did. But hey, I'm in a good mood, this is my first tour in a while.

Sorta A Little Montage, We're Gonna Be In All POVS lol🧚🏽.

~Jayden~

We're on tour and it's beautiful! The fans are electric, the cities are gorgeous, the food is amazing! Michael and I have been visiting some Children's Hospitals whenever we have time and seeing him bond with the children is gorgeous to me. Of course the others have came but not as much as us, at least they're here right?

~ Onyx ~

We're in Canada, I'm tired though. My voice is holding on like a champ but between you and I *wink*, I've been writing Tejano music nonstop, its like a need to sing by myself. Jayden and Token have been getting on my nerves so I'm mostly around Ciara, its like she understands me more than them and it sucks. I'm gonna be fine, those are still my girls no matter.

~ Ciara ~

So tour is not my forté, I'm tired and I feel like starting some mess. Randy has been flirting with me, he's kinda hot but that brother of his is who I want. Michael. He's just so hot, and the fact that he's with Jayden makes him hotter.

~ Token ~

All I gotta say is if these mother fuckers ruin my time on this tour, its gonna be hell to pay. Ciara has the devious look in her eye, Jayden is enjoying her time with her man, his brothers, and I. We're like a whole family. Ciara and Onyx have cliqued up, but Prince. Me and Prince are getting close to each other and I'm here for the ride.

~ Michael ~

The children are beautiful, the fans are beautiful, the voices of everyone are beautiful. This is beautiful, but me, my voice is shot. Luckily we're having a break, on the bus, all I wanna do is cuddle and sleep on Jayden's lap. I'm having fun but my vitiligo is worsening, its spreading more and more. I wouldn't be surprised if my entire face is white tomorrow, thats just my luck.

September 3rd, 1981

Jayden•

We'd just finished the entire show and damn was I tired, our set was longer because of Prince's wardrobe malfunctions, but it was fun. The fans are fucking electric! As I was walking onto the bus, I heard a couple gasps and some laughter. "What the hell?" Token yells as I step onto the bus

Michael and Ciara were engaged in some making out, Ciara was actually wrapped around Michael with her hands on his cheeks. He was squirming around trying to push her off, Onyx was giggling softly and Randy had just pulled Ciara down.

At that moment, I saw red. I couldn't control my anger, call the the flash because I flew to her and punched her deep in her jaw. The sound of my fist connecting with her face filled the room and gasps were heard. Michael wraps his arm around my waist and lifts me up off my feet, I didn't move, I just allowed him to carry me to the back.

"Jayden, I didn't kiss her back, I swear I didn't." Michael pleads after sitting me on our bed, "I know, I saw. Damnit, I didn't mean to hit her." I groan, feeling my hand begin to throb in pain, "You hit her pretty hard- no punched her hard as hell. I wouldn't be surprised if her jaw and your hand is broken or bruised." He says

I only huff and shake my head as the bus began to move, I'm guessing someone from the team picked Ciara up and took her to the hospital while a doctor came to me. My hand is bruised, it isn't anything too serious and I would be able to perform on the 6th, which is great. Everyone came and checked on me, of course Onyx tried to explain her buddy's actions but I didn't care. I just showered and went to sleep, over this entire tour. We have 9 more dates and I can't wait until its over.

Throught The Dates

~ Jt ~

Ciara and I haven't spoken, oh and I didn't break her jaw but it's fractured so she's out for a couple dates. She decided to just head back home until the 18th, I just said whatever and kept it pushing. Of course her lap dog Onyx is pissed at me but I could care less, she obviously can't see where Ciara's wrong and thats not my business. Michael, Tokes, and I have visited like a children hospital in every city, its so sweet seeing the children light up. We bring them toys, take pictures and everything. It makes me think about how big Prince would've been by now, its a bitter sweet feeling honestly.

~ Michael ~

Ciara's gone until the 18th and I couldn't be more happy, Onyx is being a bitch not wanting to participate with us and thats fine. Prince and Token have gotten....CLOSEEE, like close close. I've seen them kiss, its a secret I'm holding over Token's head so she can buy me chicken. 😈

~ Onyx ~

Next. I'm pissed at Jayden as always. I swear I'm this close from bopping the bitch myself. Maybe what Ciara is saying is true..

~ Token ~

Prince >>>> like I'm gonna show him what Darling Token can do- am I ready for a relationship? Nah, I'm just here for the ride

~ Prince ~

I hope she signs her name on this dotted line, cause I'm just here to grind and feel loved ;)

A//N

very short chapter, it goes with the next few chapters, dont worry. 🗿