S1 🥀 E16

| Chapter 16 • The Breakup p1 |

Jt•

I was hurt right now. Michael really just dumped me for the bitch that was texting my Instagram, I was packing my things and just letting the tears fall. Muttering things like "I was here for him when no one else cared!" "Ungrateful bastard!" "Fuck him!" Just letting things slip.

2 fucking years wasted!

I could feel his eyes on me as I packed everything I owned in my suitcases and bags. I just stopped suddenly, throwing my head back and sighing. I wiped the leftover tears off my face and shook my head then zipped my bag.

"If I left something I'll come back for it, move outta my way Michael." I growl, "I think you're overreacting, JT." He chuckles, out of anger I slapped the taste out of him

"Is it funny now? Get the hell out of my way before I do some shit I fucking regret!" I demand, pushing him out of my way

His eyes told the story, he was upset that I just slapped him. I mean he deserved it, the way he broke up with me.

I was sitting on the couch, watching a cooking show when Michael walked in. I could tell something was off with him. I smiled and greeted him, "Hey Buggs, how was your day?"

He just looked over at me and scoffed before going upstairs. My face sorta said "😕" so I followed him. "Mike, whats wrong?"

"Jayden, I cheated on you and we're breaking up." He says, it took me a second to register what he had said to me

I let out a little chuckle, "You're joking right?" I smiled softly, "No, I'm serious, it's over." He demands while going into the room

"So you cheated and you're breaking up with me is what you're saying? Shouldn't I be the one breaking it off?" I asked, my voice cracked and tears threatened to fall

I'm not shocked, just hurt. He just shrugs all nonchalantly, "I guess I beat you to the punch, I mean it was coming. I haven't been myself for weeks now, you saw it. You're just too clingy, too extra for me. I'm a star, I feel suffocated right now. I wanna live my life before settling down and you're stopping me." Michael says in such an asshole way

I just started at him in disbelief, I couldn't believe him right now. This isn't the Michael I know, I don't know who this is but this isn't Michael. Nodding my head, I walk to the closet and grab my suitcase, packing everything that belonged to me.

And thats where we are now ;)

I grabbed my car keys from the key rack and unlocked the door, once my car was unlocked I threw everything in before going back in the house to grab my phone and everything that was on the couch that belonged to me.

Michael just watched from upstairs, watching as I took the house key off my keyring and sat it on the counter beside to the door. I looked at him once more before slamming the door shut, leaving him in the house by himself.

~ a day later ~

I wasn't phased right now and Michael wasn't either, I wasn't worried about that bullshit I was focused on getting this single out and promoting the new album!

INSTAGRAM FEED (just the poses kiddies 😚)