S2 🥀 E12

| Chapter 42 • Michael's First Christmas |

Jayden•

It has come to my attention that Michael has never celebrated Christmas, properly at least. He barely celebrated his birthday cause we were so damn busy but next year, we will make time!

Today is December 19th, 6 days before Christmas. I was having a small get together on Christmas Eve but Michael and I were going to my Nana's house on Christmas day.

I wanted Michael to properly celebrate so I bought him some toys, it has also come to attention Michael loves playing with action figures, I find it absolutely adorable.

It made me think of the story he told me about his childhood, ya know when I first saw him playing with toys just like a little kid I was confused. Until I sat and thought about why he was so happy to play with them, his childhood. He wants to do what he never got to, and I dont judge nor blame him. Every child deserves a fun childhood, and if Michael wants to know and feel what its like to be a kid, so be it!

Right now, I was in target shopping for toys I think Michael would fancy until it hit me, why don't I take him to an amusement park? Maybe Disneyland, he loves Mickey and Minnie. He loves to watch Disney all the time, why don't I take him and the family out on a trip. I think I may do that for his birthday.

The thought of him excited brought joy to my heart and then I spotted a Mickey Mouse plushy and just had to buy it. Giggling softly, I placed the bear in my cart before my phone began to ring

"Hello?" I answer, "Butterfly where are you?" Michael mumbles, I'm guessing he just woke up, "At Target, wassup?" I ask, "Nothing, just wondering why you werent under me is all. Um, for this holiday I'm gonna go back to my parents house so you can celebrate." Michael says

"No you're not, you always do that no sir, this year you're going to celebrate with us. Unless you're uncomfortable but I really want you to celebrate with my family and I baby." I said softly causing him to sigh

"It goes against my parents religion Jayden, you know this." He says, "Keyword your parents, M you believe in God right?" I ask causing the phone to go silent, "Joe, answer my question please."

"Yes, I really want to, I just dont want to disappoint them." Michael says, "How about this? You celebrate with us and if its too much or you dont like it, you never have to do it again. Deal?" I propose

Michael sighs before letting out a huff, "You're something else with yourself, fine hurry home I need cuddles." I could hear the smile which made me smile, "I have to stop at my Nana's house but I'll be home after that."

"Okay, love you Butterfly." Michael says which causes me to smile, "Love you more Buggs."

~ Christmas Eve ~

Michael•

What have I gotten myself into? Jayden has been working us both nonstop for the past couple of days for this Christmas party she's hosting. I can't lie, I'm excited, I just hope my parents don't get upset.

It was about 6:20 pm and the party starts at 6:30, Jayden was in the bathroom putting on makeup that she doesn't need but she won't listen to me. She says its for "decoration"