S1 🥀 E15

| Chapter 15 • Accusations |

jt•

Its been a couple months since we signed to Motown, and maybe two weeks we released our fist single With Me part 1 and she went Platinum! Were so excited and not to mention we went platinum on Michael and I's two years anniversary, he bought me this pretty ass ring man.

I hadn't seen Michael at all today, I was really worried because this wasn't like him. I grabbed my phone and called Jan to ask if she'd seen him, no answer, I called everyone and got no answer. Not saying they didn't answer but they haven't seen him.

His ass better not be cheating. I thought you left? Girl, we're together until we die

I just huffed and rubbed the space between my eyes before grabbing my keys, I decided to go get some food and go to the studio just to blow some steam.

Of course, the paparazzi followed me to the studio and bombarded me with questions.

Jt are you pregnant?, "No."

Are you and Michael still dating, "Yea."

Is it true Michael is cheating on you with some girl from the club? Thats the question that caught me off guard, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"No more questions please." I demand as I walk in the studio and lock the door

Cameras still flashed and they still called my name, I blew them a kiss before going in the studio. I knew a little bit about producing music but I was just gonna write a couple songs and record a little demo of me singing them.

I grab my phone and went on instagram as I ate my food, ya know minding my business until a message popped up.

tatianalove: Michael is with me 😘

thecutiejt: his fanbase is so cute, have a great day today love! ❤️

tatianalove: Oh I will, because Michael is pleasuring me as we speak. Congratulations on the new song, its pretty catchy

thecutiejt: thankyou sweetheart, more music to come! 💕

I just grinned and chuckle, Michael's fanbase is so nasty and dreamy like, its honestly cute. After I finished my food I wash my hands and started to jot down ideas for songs, thats when it clicked. This is the second thing I've gotten about Michael cheating on me...what the hell?

Maybe I should just ask him, I doubt he's cheating but it won't hurt just to ask? I just wanna make sure is all. Not to mention a lot of others started to text me that they've seen Michael out with another girl.

I wrapped my studio session up after a while and went home, Michael's car was there which made me smile a bit. I went inside and saw Michael sitting on the couch, before I could greet him he says something

"Where've you been?" His tone was deep and demanding, not like soft demanding like rude demanding, it sorta took me back

"I was at the studio, I could ask you the same thing. You've been gone all night long." I reply, hanging my hat up