A prison break? This sounds fun and reasonable! |XXII

Another of my friend's drawings! One of my favourites, though Bakugo smiling is kinda scary...

___

It was late when I got to the league's hideout. I'd had to go home first since my moms had been calling my phone nonstop after hearing about the Sports Festival attack. They fussed over me for hours until I finally told them I needed to check on some of my friends (which was a lie). I felt cruddy about lying to my parents after all this had happened, but I needed to rescue my best friend.

"Toga, Dabi, Shigaraki you crusty toe, y'all get over here right now!" I yelled angrily into the dim corners of the warehouse and back rooms.

"Red! You're here, hiya!" Toga shrieked, launching herself out of the darkness like the nightmare she was. "How was the sports festival attack? Was it thrilling?!"

I pulled her off of me, pushing her away with one hand. "Help break my best friend out of prison," I demanded.

"Your best friend is in prison?" Dabi asked, looking up from his phone. "What'd they do?"

"Nothing, that's why I'm pissed. Kaminari took the blame for me being the traitor, so I figured it was your guys' job to help me break him out of prison. It's your fault I was the traitor, anyways."

"No can do, sorry kid." Dabi said at the same time as Toga exclaimed "Of course! A prison break sounds fun!"

Toga glared at him across the room until he sighed. "Fine, but I'm allowed to torch the place after we get your friend out."

"Deal," I said, glancing around the room to look for Shigaraki.

No Shigaraki was there to be spotted, but I did see a red feather on top of one of the bar stools, which was weird. Another feather was tucked in between the couch cushions, a third in the collar of Dabi's shirt. An upturned KFC bucket sat abandoned in the corner. Very suspicious.

"Alright, fess up!" I demanded, looking behind the curtains and under the tables. "Where's Hawks?"

"What are you talking about?" Toga jittered nervously, glancing towards a back hallway.

"There are red feathers everywhere and a KFC bucket in the corner. This entire room screams 'Hawks was here.'"

"He's in the back room," Toga said, pointing to a partially open door.

I sighed, honestly nothing could surprise me anymore. "Sit down at the bar, we're going to plan this prison break out. Dabi, go get Shigaraki and Hawks, please."

When everyone was sitting on stools at the bar, I faced them, glaring at Hawks. "You're a double agent?"

"Surprise, shawty!" Hawks said, and Dabi kicked him under the table. "Ow! Yes, I am. Endeavour's a douche, so this is how I deal with it."

I glanced at him, then shrugged. "Makes sense, I'm seriously not sure how Todoroki isn't a villain yet, with all the BS Endeavour pushes on him."

Dabi made a snorting noise, and I raised my eyebrow at him. "We all know that's why you became a villain, Touya."

That shut him up real quick.

"Commencing with the plan, who knows anything about the prison we're trying to break into? It's the Tartarus prison for Villain quirk users," I said. I'd figured out where Kaminari was by eavesdropping in the teachers' lounge. "Stupid name, if you ask me." I muttered. 

Hawks' hand shot up. "I worked there for a few months. It's nasty, but not too hard to get into. The real challenge is getting back out."

Dabi also chimed in "Yeah, I went there for a few months, it was pretty nasty."