City of Villains | VIII

♡ Tokoyami and Dark Shadow messing with Bakugo is now my favourite meme ♡

_ _ _ _

The next day, we were sitting in class waiting for everyone to show up (and for Mr Aizawa to stop napping) when a loud knock came on the door. Everyone glared around the room trying to find a weak soul they could force to go open it.

Unsurprisingly, everyone targeted Deku. Deku got up and walked over to the door. He opened it, and immediately shrieked and jumped backwards. All Might was standing there, bent over at a 90 degree angle so his face was two inches from Midoriya's.

"I AM HERE, COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" He exclaimed, walking through the door like a vertically challenged chicken.

Once he was through the door, All Might explained that we were going to do a training exercise. "Change into your hero suit and head to training ground B." Then he shouted some stuff that was meant to be inspiring and we all went to get out hero costumes on. 

My hero costume was not nearly as fancy as everyone else's. I had thin black gloves that were suction enabled so I could climb things more easily. I also had rubber-soled ballet slippers that let me get a foothold in small crevices while also giving incredible traction.

I had a normal-looking dark green long sleeve shirt that was designed to blend in with civilian life. It was integrated with a high-end technology that made it incredibly slippery and unable to be caught up in anything, whether it be a stray twig that got tangled with it or a villain grabbing at it, intent on murder.

The pants were made of the same material and served a similar purpose as yoga pants: to give an unencumbered full range of motion. I also had a belt with small hooks on it that I could attach supplies to if I needed to free my hands.

The whole point of my costume was to be inconspicuous while also giving me full mobility and enhanced grip strength. I loved it.

"Oh my gosh, Mina, I love your hero costume!" Uraraka squealed from across the changing room. 

"Thank you, I designed it myself. Yours is amazing as well, Uraraka!" Mina complemented back. 

"Wow, Yaoyorozu, your costume is very revealing," I commented a little skeptically. She sighed. 

"I know, but I guess this is what happens when you don't send in specific designs and the only people working on hero costumes are men." She made a sour face. 

"You could always create something less revealing?" I suggested. Yaoyorozu quickly made a red and black zip-up jacket that she put on over her hero costume. She looked kind of relieved at the fact that her cleavage wasn't completely showing. 

Once everyone had changed into their hero uniforms and were standing outside the entrance of a steel-framed building, All Might began to explain the activity.

We were going to be split up into pairs randomly, then sent into the building with another group. One group is the villains, and their job is to protect the 'bomb' hidden somewhere in the building. Of course, because they were working with kids, they couldn't use real explosives, but All Might said the point of the exercise was to pretend that it was real and treat it as such. 

The second group is the heroes, and their job is to either capture the villains with a capturing tape, or 'stop' the 'bomb' from going off. All the heroes had to do was place a hand on the rocket-shaped fake metal explosives and they would win.

Mr. Aizawa started pairing off students.

"Jiro and Midoriya, team A. Yaoyorozu and Mineta, team B-" Mineta looked happy about this and waddled over to Yaoyorozu. She looked less than pleased and drop-kicked him away from her faster than you could say "what a pervert."