Tacos for Villains | XI

The photo above made me laugh for like five minutes straight and I think something is wrong with me

_ _ _ _

I walked around the dim alleyways, shouting random things like "YO DABI COME GET YOUR TACOS!" and "TOGA I GOT Y'ALL SOME FOOD!" until I ran into Shigaraki, Toga, and Dabi playing go-fish in the dimly lit back alley to a grocery store.

"Yo, what's up my dudes? I got you guys some tacos because you're all so skinny!" I held the taco box out in front of me and Toga ran up, grabbing the box and running back to her spot in the go-fish circle.

"Toga, give the traitor back her box," Dabi said, though very halfheartedly because he looked like he wanted the tacos almost as much as Toga.

"Their box," I said, trying not to be annoyed. 

"Toga, give the traitor back their box," Dabi corrected. 

"No," Toga said, already pouring a small vial of blood over one of the tacos and stuffing it in her mouth. I cringed. 

Dabi sighed and ate a taco, carefully wiping off a spot of blood that Toga had splattered on accident. 

"Shigaraki, eat the tacos," I said demandingly. "You are way too small to be- wait how old are you?" 

"Not telling you," Shigaraki said, removing his hand-face and snatching a taco. 

I sat down in the alleyway with the League of Villains and we played Go-Fish and ate tacos. It was one of the strangest things I have ever done.   

Soon, all the tacos were gone and blood was splattered across the walls (Toga has no idea how to properly eat a taco). The villains seemed to be in a chatty mood, and my attention was directed to the burned dude when he suddenly spoke.  

"You aren't scared of us anymore, are you?" Dabi asked, kind of disappointed. 

"I figured y'all need me to spy for you, so if you kill me you'd have to find someone else to do your dirty work. Shigaraki is suuuuper lazy so there's no way he'd want to hire someone to do the extra work required after my excruciating murder by disintegration." I pointed out, pretending that I had definitely gotten over my fear of being blackmailed by literal murders and a seventeen-year-old wannabe vampire. 

"They're so smart! " Toga cheered. "Oh, I almost forgot-" She interrupted herself with a manic giggle. "I drank my supply of your blood yesterday to steal food from the UA cafeteria." She giggled again "The kitchen staff appreciated how much 'you' liked their food."

"You did WHAT?"  

"I'm sorry that I was hungry. Anyways, I need more blood now," She smiled widely, her small fangs gleaming menacingly under the pale streetlights. 

"Not today Satan!" I dashed out of the alley with Toga on my heels, a large syringe clutched in her hand. 

"SERIOUSLY GO AWAY SATAN!" I yelled when she grabbed me around the waist, thrashing and kicking. Man she was strong. 

"Awwww, come on, you're no fun!" She said, sticking the syringe in my arm. I sighed, going limp in her grasp and waiting for my blood to fill the vial. 

"I hate you, why can't you drink someone else's blood to get into the cafeteria!" I complained in a whiny voice. 

"You're easier to take blood from because you know you can't stop me. Also, you're adorable and fun to torment." Toga giggled.