Well, well, well, we yeet again my dudes! | XXIII

This time the drawing is Todoroki! Poor dude needs so much therapy... 

_ _ _ _ 

(Later in this chapter I go into detail about how I (portraying it as Ishizaki) feel during a panic attack, so if that triggers you watch out for when I say it's going to start and end)

"Shigaraki, get the door open!" I demanded, looking behind me. Shigaraki wasn't there.

Shizmuffins. I could not afford to waste time getting Kaminari out. Soon, the whole prison staff would be alerted to the break-in, and we had to be gone by then.

I banged on the door, and Denki looked up, his eyes widening when he saw me. He wiped his tears with his fingers and put on a smile before rushing to the door. It was one of the saddest things I'd ever seen.

I yanked on the lock, trying to get it to open just by sheer force of will. As I expected, nothing happened. I waved my hand for Kaminari to step back, and he did. I did the same until my back hit the cell door opposite his. Then, I took a running start and slammed my shoulder and hips into the door as hard as I could. The metal door frame bent quite a bit, but so did my shoulder. I could feel the joint coming out of the socket, and it hurt like a thousand hells. So I did it again. I took a running start and this time managed to push the doorknob out. My shoulder joint felt completely shattered, but I didn't have enough time to assess the damage. I heard the sounds of Shigaraki and Dabi fighting guards at the end of the hallway, buying me time to get Kaminari out.

I reached through the hole the doorknob left and pulled the lock out piece by piece until I heard a click and the door opened.

I expected Kaminari to come rushing out, full of joy and ready to break us the heck out of here, but he didn't. He stood there awkwardly in the centre of his cell, one arm held by the other as he looked away from me.

"Kaminari?" I asked quietly, stepping into his cell with my arm outstretched to touch his shoulder.

He flinched, and I pulled my arm back. Prison has broken him, I thought. This is all my fault.

"Kaminari, please!" I said, stepping towards him. He stepped back from me, his eyes wide and wary. "We have to leave,"

"What are you doing here?" His voice was gentle, as if he was afraid that talking too roughly would shatter him.

"We came here to break you out," I said.

"Who's we?" He asked, a very very small smile finally appearing.

"Ummm.... I'll let you figure that out for yourself. Let's go before all the guards catch on!" This time he let me take his hand, and I pulled him out into the hall. Toga was waiting for us there, blood all over her clothes, her wide smile looked odd on Darle's face.

Kaminari let out a sharp intake of breath. "Oh my gods, Shinso wasn't joking!" he whispered, looking at Dabi and Shigaraki both leaning against the wall trying to catch their breath. "You are with the villains!"

"Yeah, but I don't remember any of your classmates volunteering to rescue you," Toga sniped. "They care more about their reputation as heroes than saving someone they know and love,"

"We don't have time to talk about this," I said, dashing off down the hall and dragging Kami behind me. "We have to get out of here."

"There are showers on the other side of the main hall," Kaminari said, pointing to a set of double doors across the hall from the cells. "There are windows big enough to climb through if you can get rid of the bars."