Chapter Thirty Two

"you're right Loki I do deserve better, I never asked for my fucking soulmate to hate me. I always dreamed of settling down with the person I love someone who accepts me for all that I am, even the dark stuff. But no I'm stuck with the god who uses those who love him as pawns in his wicked power-hungry game" she responds angrily. Loki himself is completely taken aback by her words, yes she had always been honest about her feelings but now he was realizing just how deeply he'd hurt her. Eden was breaking down her strong walls in front of him and he could only listen.

"because of you I will never have a normal life, I will be tied to you for eternity and you couldn't care less. You only want me for the power, I know your plan. You were going to fuck me and kill me so you could carry on with your glorious purpose" she yells, Loki approaches her and stares her down with fury in his eyes

"that is not true" he replies lowly 

"If I gave you the chance you would betray me just like you did to Thor!" she states gripping her knuckles tightly as the room begins to shake slightly around them. Loki watches silently allowing her to rid herself of all the anger she'd kept locked inside. 

"now that I offer a solution that will solve both of our problems you suddenly decide to take the moral high road. Why is it because you like toying with my life? If this is all just a game then fine you win I don't care anymore! I just want to go home to the people who actually care about me" she admits as her voice cracks and tears begin to fill her eyes, she stares at the floor feeling his burning gaze on her. Her shoulders slump and her bottom lip quivers as she attempts to keep her emotions within her

"Nobody will ever love me," she says quietly, Loki hears her words and with that, he's had enough. He closes the gap in between them and grabs ahold of her face in his big hands gently and kisses her passionately. She responds instantly and moves her lips against his running her hands through his hair as his fall to her waist bringing her closer to his body. The shaking stops but neither notices. He backs them up against the white walls of his cell and traps her in his arms, as her back hits the wall she gasps allowing him to slip his tongue into her mouth. She kisses him back passionately when he suddenly pulls away and moves his mouth down to her neck pushing the hair back and pressing light kisses, once he finds her sweet spot she lets out a small moan and he focuses on that spot. She grips the ends of his hair and tugs at it causing him to groan. Once he's created a mark he's satisfied with he reconnects their lips in another passionate kiss. They are interrupted by the dungeon door opening, Loki pulls away and looks down at her happily, and runs his fingers over her swollen red mouth, he backs away and allows her to fix herself up before walking over to the glass and checking to see the guards approaching. He walks over to her quickly and pulls her into another kiss, this one much shorter. 

"go before the guards come" he mumbles, she nods and quickly pulls away from him and exits the cell. She quickly slips between the cells and watches as they approach Loki to check on him, she takes that chance to slip past them and run out into the halls quickly. She does not stop until she reaches her room and closes the door behind her and collapses on her bed in utter shock. 

Eden was shaken by what had just happened between her and Loki and she lays on her bed staring up at the ceiling, her heart was still beating rapidly and she replayed it on repeat in her head smiling. She felt giddy like a schoolgirl. She had never felt that way before, weak at the knees, breathless, wet in her underwear. It took everything in her not to go back down there and pick up where they left off. She wanted to feel his lips on her, his hands on her body, tugging at his hair. She touches her lips the same way he did and smiles wondering how she could have allowed herself to miss out on that for so long. As her brain settles she stops and wonders how this would affect their situation, she couldn't help but wonder if he'd only done that to gain her trust and she hated it. She hated that she couldn't trust him. 

Loki sits in the chair leaning on his hands, he was debating whether he regretted his actions. When he kissed her it was like fireworks, unlike anything he'd ever felt before, and that included his ex-wife and the various other women he slept with. He wanted to continue kissing her everywhere. He loved the feeling of her lips against his own. When she tugged on his hair he thought he'd take her right there but he knew that it wasn't right. He hated to admit it but the girl was breaking through to him, he'd tried so hard but she was getting past the defense he put up. He never went a moment without thinking about her. He wasn't so sure that he could go through with his original plan any longer, if he did then he would lose her for good. That thought made him want to die. Loki runs his hands through his hair cursing, he was falling in love. The last thing he ever wanted to happen, but with her, it was so easy.