3:Dreaming of the Future

Three nights ago I had a dream. I was a successful businesswoman. I had just won entrepreneur of the year, and was nominated for " Best Women's Enivorimentil Activist". That was the best part of the dream. Until I saw where my flight was headed. I had remembered that I was living in Los Angles California. The flight attendant had just said that we were about to land in Texas. I brushed it off because I thought that I was going to see some relatives of mine. I look at my phone and went through my messages to see if I had texted any of my family. I couldn't find anything so I thought that I would use the time as a vacation. 

                      As I got off the plane, I headed to go get my bags and call an Uber, but for some weird reason, Ellington was there waiting for me. There you are, Eva. How was California? Did you meet anyone famous? Are you friends with any celebrities? Her questions were just flying right at me. Everything was just fine Elle. Everything was just fine.  Well while you were away Bryce and Gabriel came over and kept me company. They messed up the house a lot though, but we made sure to clean up.

                               I tried to put your laundry in your room, but something is wrong with your door or it was probably just locked.  This is weird because when you would leave your door would be un-locked. Why would you even go into my room! It's locked for a reason. Don't lie to me and tell me that you were trying to put laundry in my room because before I left ALL of my clothes were washed and dried. So stay out of my room, unless I'm in there and tell you to come in. Got it!? I saw how she was about to cry because I had yelled at her. Which was something that I never did to her before.