6:Skate Park

Hello! Me again! Just a little heads up. This is going to be a very short chapter. I already have an idea for the next chapter. Hope you enjoy this short chapter.<3  P.S As I mention through the character Evangeline. Gabriel and Evangeline call each other by their middle names.

So Caspin? I say to him trying to strike up a conversation. So, Genevieve? I chuckle while he mocks the way I talk. What have you been up to these past few days? Nothing really. Just school, trying to keep good grades. He says while looking at the ground. I can tell that he has something to tell me. Oh well, that's good. I tell him. Yeah well, enough about me. What about you, miss? I-uhh... well life's taken an interesting route. I guess? I tell Gabriel.  Well, what do you mean? He stops and looks at me straight in the eyes. I look down at the ramp that I was about to go down on.  

I didn't really know how to word it. I'm not an expert when it comes to sharing what I feel. Hey! Look at me. I know that it's hard for you to explain, but at least try to get a little bit out. For me, please. I take a deep breath and tell him. I've kinda been losing interest in some people. I know! I look at him in shock because how in the world did he know. He doesn't know what I know. Right? I say to myself in my head.

Wait what!?! You know what. I just remembered that I came here to skateboard. I said to him in a slightly excited nervous manner. Your right. Do you know what let's make a deal? I raise an eyebrow at him. Alright? You've piqued my interest. What kind of deal are we talking about. Very simple deal. Are you listening? He says trying to stall time. YES!!! Now will you please, tell me this stupid deal? At this point, I feel like I'm begging at your knees. Fine. After we are done skateboarding, we get pizza, and you will tell me what is wrong with you and how you feel. I will tell you, how I know more than you think I know.

So. Do we have a deal? He says as he sticks his hand out. I give in and shake his hand. 

Time skips it is now 5:10 pm and they have been skating and talking. What will Gabriel reveal about what he knows?