8:Can I Tell You Something

By the Water Fountain
I'm really proud of you Genevieve. He said with a smile on his face. I don't know if am though? What do you mean? You did amazing. I thought that you were going to stop at the fact that you feel like you can't tell her how you really feel because she doesn't listen! Am I right or am I wrong? You're right!! I should have stopped. But I couldn't. It was either hold it in, and be in pain or, let it out and feel like I've committed a crime. I say to him as I feel like I'm about to cry. Hey! Look at me. You know that you did nothing wrong.

Evangeline's mind
As he talks, I can't really look at him. I hate it when I'm upset or hurt and people tell me to look at them. I can't look at you and not know what might come next. If I look at you all, you're going to see is a pain in my eyes. So I stand there looking at the water fountain.

Back to reality
Evangeline! I know that it was difficult for you to say so much. What's that thing that you say to us when nobody is in the mood to do anything difficult. "Even if it was difficult. Life is Difficult. You either go through with it or sit there and struggle. It's your choice. I can't force you to do anything."
I look up at him with a confused and shocked look on my face. Ok, one, how dare you to use my own words against me.  Two, how did you get so smart. Finally, what did I do to deserve you? I say as opening my arms for a hug. You didn't have to do anything. All I know is that "You found me, and I found you!"   As we were hugging I look up at him and he kissed me. Oh my God. I am so sor-  I cut him off by kissing him back.

 I am so sor-  I cut him off by kissing him back

The kiss they share!!!!!!!! <3333

After the kiss

Eva pulls away from the kiss and smiles. Why did you kiss me again? Says, Gabe. I like you and now that we've kissed once again, I feel like I can tell you every little feeling that I have. Eva says whilst smiling. Evangeline, I really need to tell you something. Gabriel says all nervous. Evangeline takes his hands and says, " You can tell me anything. You don't scared. Remember I'll always be here for you, no matter how big or small it might seem."

Will you

Evangeline, I have liked you ever since I saw you on the first day of school. When you sat down next to me, I knew from the beginning that amazing. With your flaws and all. When we got to know each other a little bit more, my love grew for you. Every time I saw you, I got butterflies. I knew that I wanted to be with you. With all of that being said. Evangeline, will you be my girlfriend? I look at him in shock and say, " Gabriel, I really really like you. Like a lot. I think of you every day.  When I'm sad, I look at all of the pictures and I get happy. Gabriel nothing would make me happier than to be with you. Yes. A million times YES. I would love to be your girlfriend.

 I would love to be your girlfriend