5: Routine

Present Day* 

Evangeline's Pov-  Alarm goes off*

Groans- Another day with a lovely but very annoying best friend and the boy besties. At least they are not annoying. Alright, the bus will be here in half an hour, so I have time for my morning shower and routine.

 Routine

 As the warm water hit my skin I felt myself starting to wake up a little bit. I need some tunes!        Hey Siri! My phone goes off. Open Spotify and play the Old School playlist.                                               Siri- Okay. Opening Spotify and playing the Old School playlist. (Songs Play)                                          30 minutes later, I hop out of the shower, go over to my sink, and brush my teeth. Then I get the mouth wash and let it settle in for a little while as I wash my face and get ready. Hmm? I'm thinking black overalls with a pink hoodie and a beanie. Which shoes? Oh I know, Vans. I wanna go skateboarding after school. I'll bring my skateboard and when school is over I'll ride to the skate park. I'll the boys if they wanna come.

I go back to the bathroom and spit the mouth wash out and do my hair. How should I do this? I say to myself as I look in the mirror. Plats? No. Low ponytail? No. Forget it! I'll just put the beanie on.

 Forget it! I'll just put the beanie on

Evangeline's Outfit.

Alrighty now that, that's done. Time for some Tea and some oatmeal and eggs. 5 minutes later, I had finished and I start walking towards my addict. As I open the addict door I see the morning sun starting to rise. I open the window and now I'm sitting on the roof of my house. My house is pretty big. One part of the roof is flat so I'm able to stand there without falling. I pull out my phone and start recording the sunrise. While I'm eating my breakfast I feel the sun hit my face. At the moment my phone was facing me. I was drinking my tea when the sun found its way into my eyes. When the sun was fully up in the sky, I stopped recording and went back into the house to put my dishes in the sink and back to my bathroom to brush my teeth again.

I looked at my phone and it was already 6:15 am. Oh, shoot shoot shoot! I rushed to put everything in my bag and my laptop.  I heard a big thud come from my book bag not realizing that I just drop my laptop in there. Ehh oh well. I say without carrying at all. I ran downstairs grabbed the keys and left the house.

  Bus Ride

I'm outside waiting for the bus with my skateboard in my hand. As I wait outside, I take out my AirPods and listen to some lofi music cuz why not. Finally, the bus is here. Good morning Mr. Secrets.  I say with a small smile on my face. Good Morning Ms. Pakston! It's nice to see you again. It feels nice to be seen, Mr. Secrets.  I go and take a seat next to Gabriel and I put my head on his shoulder. Hey, Caspin! Hi Genevieve! We call each other by our middle names. What you miss me so much that you put your head on my shoulder. Actually, you are 100 percent correct my good sir. I chuckle a little bit. I'm gonna be skateboarding after school, do you wanna come with me? Sure why not. It'll be fun! He said while smiling at me, I smiled back and placed my head back on his shoulder. I didn't realize that I had fallen asleep. Hey Eva! I felt a small but subtle tapping on my shoulder. What do you want? I say as I groan. Oh hey, Bryce! I hug him and tell him that it was nice to see him again                                

 Text Conversation

Bryce- So have you guys seen Ellington? Gabriel- No. I thought that she had gotten on the bus while I wasn't looking. Evangeline- Hold on let me look through my messages. She might have mentioned something about not coming.

Ellington- Good morning Eva.                                                                     
Evangeline- Good morning Ella. How did you sleep?            

Ellington- Good and you?                                                          

Evangeline- Fine.                                                                                         

Ellington- I'm not gonna make it to school today.                                 

Evangeline- Oh. Well, are you okay?                                             

Ellington- I got sick. So I have to stay in bed for three days. Just until I get better.                       

Evangeline- Oh. I wish could stop by. But I can't.                                 

Ellington- Wait why not!?!?                                                                         
Evangeline- 1.) I don't want to get what you have. 2.) I love you enough to know when I need to stay away from you. 3.) I'm bus after school.                                                                                                       
Ellington- Well, what are you doing after school?                                         
Evangeline- I already have plans to hang out with Gabriel. We're gonna be skateboarding. Which is something you don't like to do.                                                                                                                                Ellington- Well alright. Have fun at school and skateboarding.                                                                     
 Evangeline-  Alright I will. Hope you feel better. I gotta go. Love you byee.                                                 

Ellington- Love you too. Byee<<<<<33333.

 Lockers

Yeah, she isn't feeling well. She said that she has to stay in bed for three days.  Dang. Oh well, sucks to be her! Said Bryce. Really dude? Said Gabriel. What did I lie? Asked Bryce. To be honest No. I and Gabriel said while we all laugh.

 Classes 

First Period- Good Morning Mr. Shaper. How are you doing today? I said to my teacher. Good Morning Evangeline. I'm doing well. Said Mr.Shaper. That's good. Ellington won't be here today because she got sick. I told him. Oh no. Well, that's too bad. I was looking forward to seeing the TEAM today. He said as he laughed. Haha. Well, hey at least, you've got me, Bryce, and Gabriel. I say with a smile on my face. Well, I better go and take my seat so you can start. Yeah of course. He said to me. I start walking towards my seat that is in between Gabriel and Bryce.                            

( Hi! Author here. Doing a time skip because I am honestly lazy and there is already enough words in here.)                                          

  Lunch

Hey Bryce. Do you wanna come with me and Gabe to the skate park later after school? Sorry I can't. I have a doctor's appointment after school.  Oh wow. I'm so so truly very sorry for you. Says Gabriel. As we sit at lunch we are just talking and looking through our phones. 

Time skip. it is now 2:25

 School's over

Finally! I say as I exhale a sigh of relief. I know right. This day felt like an eternity. Said Bryce. Right. Well, we best be off. says Gabriel. Yeah, see you later Bryce. Oh and have fun at the doctor's. I say as we laugh. Okay bye, see you later. Bryce said as we hug each other.