Chapter 11

Prompt from LunaLovegood1202: Y/n goes down to Loki's cell at night to talk with him and warn him about the "other ways" that Tony was talking about. Loki could also try apologize to her about what he did but is confused as to why he feels the need to apologize to her. Or instead of Y/n coming to him he visits her again to apologize, but before he does we get to see his point of view and his decision making process, and that he's confused and angry at himself. 

A/N: this was great, I hope you enjoy what I've done with it! :)

...

You'd successfully done absolutely no work when you had returned to your office after yesterday's events.

You couldn't stop thinking about what the 'other ways' to get information from Loki Tony had mentioned might mean. You still can't.

He'd had been hinting at torturing Loki, you knew it. Maybe not actual torture, but definitely something along those lines.

It's the day after, and you're so tired you can hardly keep your eyes open. Sleep had entirely evaded you last night, which was very unhelpful as you'd agreed to go out with your colleagues tonight.

There's a knock on the door to your office, and you call for whoever it is to come in. Thor enters, closing the door behind him carefully.

"Hi Thor." you say, leaning back in your chair as he sits down. He's carrying Mjolnir; that must mean that Loki has been restrained in some other way.

"Y/N." Thor replies by way of greeting, looking at you rather seriously.

"Is everything okay? Is Loki...?"

"My brother has been properly restrained this time, yes." Thor tells you. He doesn't seem overly pleased about this fact. Truth be told, neither are you.

"Oh." you say by way of response.

"Did you talk to him anymore after I left?" Thor asks you.

"A bit. Did he talk to you?"

"Yes. I suppose I have you to thank you for that?" he says. You smile.

"I just said I thought it might be a good idea."

Thor is watching you intensely, and you shift in your seat, uncomfortable under his gaze.

"My brother is not notorious for... talking. He talks to you." Thor tells you. You just look at him, unsure of how to reply.

"Will you keep visiting him?" he continues, looking at you hopefully now.

"I- Fury won't..."

"You do not need to worry about him. Will you?"

"...Yes." you reply, after a beat.

"Thank you." Thor says, already beginning to stand up again.

"Wait..." you say, and he looks at you with a slight frown on his face. Should you tell him about what Tony said. You can't not.

When you've finished telling him he has a grim expression on his face.

"I am on my way to speak to Stark now. I will bring this up, and what you told me about the guards speaking of Loki being used as an asset yesterday. Thank you for telling me." Thor says.

"Okay. Could you maybe not mention my name? Please?" you ask him. You're probably in enough trouble as it is. He bows his head.

"Of course."