The Story Begins

It was a cold winter night and I was in my room. I was reading. I couldn't help but smile when I thought of getting to go home. I have been on a mission for a long time now. Its been 3 years since the mission started and I've wanted to go back every day. Tomorrow I get to go home. I might not be welcomed but I never was in the first place. It's all from my special power. People are afraid of what I will do. Everyone except him. I barely remember this boy but there was a little boy with light grey hair with a brown and red eye. He had a warming smile and we were friends in till I left. I stayed apart of the leaf village but I moved away. I was still given missions that were sent to me from a tracker ninja. I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in," I said in my usual deep voice," Any new messages."

" No. Do you want me to send back any information," the tracker answered back.

" No. I will no longer need you. I'm going back to the leaf village," I told the ninja.

" Are you sure Yoki."

" Yes."

The tracker left the room and went back to the leaf village. I was packing my bags when I stopped at one photo. It was me and my parents. As I stared at it I remembered that awful day.

The ground was covered with snow and it was lovely. I had just started walking home from training in the woods. When I got to town it was quiet. There wasn't a single sound. I ran to my house to see what had happened. There I witnessed my parents dead on the floor. Blood pouring out of their warm cold bodies.
Right before my mom died she said," Yoki........live on.........for me."
Then she was gone. I ran outside into the middle of the town square.
"Hey, guys. We missed one," I heard a male voice yell," let's play with this one."
Then they laughed. They killed everyone precious to me. They must die. I raised my hands and sent ice bolting at them. Needles.of sharp ice. It hit all three of them in vital spots and instantly killed them.

I lie the photo down in my bag and headed off. I then began my journey to the hidden leaf village. Ready for any hardships in my path.

----------------

I will keep updating. Make sure to comment on how you are liking the book so far because I want to know.

KAKASHI'S IN ♥♥♥♥