I'm Pregnant

"I'm a week pregnant," I said in a quiet voice.

" Yeah. Seems like it," Kakashi said.

"I'm happy and scared at the same time. What if I'm biting a good mother."

"Don't say that Yoki."

"We'll be excellent parents," Kakashi said trying to cheer me up.

" Can we come in now," we heard Naruto yell through the door.

" Yes, " Kakashi replied back.

" Is it serious, " Sakura asked.

" No," Kakashi said," Yoki is...... "

" Yoki is what sensei?" Naruto asked.

" Yoki is..... pregnant."

"WHAT," all three of them yelled.

" By who? " Naruto asked.

" Me, " Kakashi answered back.

When I looked at Naruto he looked like he was about to faint. Sakura just stood next to me and was talking about baby stuff like have you picked a name, you've got to go baby shopping with me, what do you want it to be, we've got to plan a baby shower, and more. Sasuke just stood there with a surprised look on his face. I bet he's thinking, " My aunt is pregnant by my sensei. "

That's when the nurse came in.

" Yoki, " she said and I turned my head towards her.

" Yes, " I answered back.

" You will be able to leave on 3 days, but until then you are too stay here and recover. That means no walking and no using chakra," the nurse said then left.

" Kakashi, " I said.

" Yes, " he answered back.

" Can you stay with me here at the hospital? "

" Of course I will, " he said.

Then he leaned down, pulled down his mask, and kissed me. When we stopped kissing I saw the shock on the kids faces. Of course, Kakashi has turned away from them so they didn't see his face but they were still shocked.

———————————————–

This is a short chapter but a good one. The next chapter will be 3 months after she finds it that she's pregnant.

Don't forget to comment.

KAKASHI'S IN ♥♥♥♥