Back to the Leaf

It's 6:30 a.m. and I decided to go see Tsunade. She told me to go to her right when I got here so I did.

"Yoki. I know about your power and about how much it can do, but I will let you stay here. I am not afraid of you," she tells me," but you will have to become a Jonin ninja."

" I will. What will be my duties," I asked in return?

" Right now you will work beside someone and help that person train children, "she replied," You get the apartment 12 room 16."

"Got it," after that, I left and went to that apartment. I set all my stuff up ( I don't have much stuff) and headed out to train. I practice my jutsu skills. I also practiced my special move.

After I did the hand movements to it I yelled:" Ice spikes whirlwind tornado."

I didn't use a lot of my chakra so it was a small tornado, but I didn't want it to be big. Then it would have destroyed the forest. It only as big as a small dog. That reminds me. I need to call Misaki my pet wolf.

"Misaki," I yelled.

That's when my wolf came to me. This wolf looked just like me. White fur, red eyes.

" Hi, girl. Did you miss me," I said while petting her. She barked excitedly in return.

I was starting to feel tired so I went back to my apartment and slept.

When I awoke looked outside. It was a nice sunny day with not a cloud in the sky. I got up and went to the kitchen. I'm starving. That's when I got some ramen out of the fridge and heated up some water. I poured the water and waited for the 3mintues for it to cook. I ate the ramen then took a shower. I got in my ninja uniform, put on my headband, put only shoes, then left. Late last night one of Tsunade came to my door and told me to go to the bridge and that is where I would meet the guy I'm working with. When I got to the bridge there were 3 other kids already there. A black haired guy, a blond haired guy, and a pink haired girl. I walked onto the bridge. They just stared at me. I leaned against the railing next to them.

" Who are you?" the blond one asked.

" I'm someone who will now be working next to your sensei. I have not yet learned his name or anything about him," I replied back.

After that, we all sat in silence in till the sensei showed up. I was surprised by who I saw and he looked surprised too.

" Ka......kashi!?! I mumbled out.

"Yoki," he said with the sound of surprise in his voice.

"Kakashi sensei you know this girl," the blond one asked.

Kakashi and I ran up and hugged each other.

"It's been way too long since the last time I saw you," he said happily," Why are you here anyway?" he asked.

" I decided to come out of hiding and become a Jonin. I get to work with you and help you train these kids," I replied, " but in order to do that I need to learn their names."

I started to talk again," All of you tell me your name, likes, dislikes, and dreams. And before you say anything I will do the same. My name is Yoki Gentoki. I like many things and dislike some. My dream is none of your concern and that is all."

" Gosh. This girl is just like sensei," the pink haired girl said

"The one with the blond hair start first," I said.

He started to speak," Hi. My name is Naruto Uzumaki. I like ramen, I dislike the 3 minutes you have to wait before eating it, and my dream is to one day become Hokage so then everyone will look up to me.

The guy with the black hair started," My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I don't like much and hate a lot. My dream is to one day bring back my clan and defeat a certain person."

Then the girl spoke," Hi my name is Sakura Haruno. I like," she turned to Sasuke and giggled," my dream is," she turned to Sasuke and giggled.

"What do you hate?" I asked.

"Naruto," she yelled.

"All right everyone. Meet me here tomorrow morning at 4:00 a.m. and skip breakfast or you might throw up," Kakashi said," Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto go. Yoki I want to talk.

When the children left Kakashi started to talk again," Yoki. some other Jonin and I are going out tonight. Want to come along? " he asked.

" Yes. I will. It will let me get to know the others better," I replied.

"We leave at 9:00 p.m. bye," he said. And just like that, he was gone.

----------------

Sorry for the last to chapters being short. I'll make the chapters longer now. Also, comment on how good the story is so far.

KAKASHI'S IN ♥♥♥♥