My Baby Girl

I wake up in the middle of the night with intense stomach cramps. When I get up I notice a wet spot on the bed. Then it hit me.

" Kakashi, " I said, " Wake up. I'm going into labor. "

Kakashi insistently sits upright in bed and starts freaking out. He grabbed the bag that we had ready for when this happens and I grab the giant teddy bear. Kakashi gets dressed, puts on shoes, grabs me a blanket, and puts on my shoes. He then lifts me up bridal style and teleports me to the hospital. There he is greeted by a young woman.

" Hi, I will set you up with a room right away," she said noticing I'm in labor.

She leads Kakashi in a room. Kakashi gently sets me down on the bed.

It's already been 3 hours since I went into labor and it's hurting like crazy. In grip the bed sheets every time I feel a contraption. I can't grip Kakashi's hand, because ice is coming out of mine. Right now there are 2 little ice spots on the bed.

Another hour passes and the doctor finally says I can start pushing. I'm not able to make any more ice, because the doctor put my hands in warm water. Kakashi has his hand in the water gripping it. He has a washcloth in the other so he can wipe off the sweat from my face. I feel a sigh of relief when I am finally done giving birth. The doctor cuts the umbilical cord wraps the baby up and gives her to me. As Kakashi and I stare at her we both start to cry a little.

" She's beautiful, " Kakashi says with a smile.

That's when I notice a score flake shaped birth make on her stomach. That means she has ice powers.

" She had your eyes, " I say as I look at Kakashi.

" She had your smile, " Kakashi says as the newborn smiles at me and Kakashi.

" Do you have a name?" the doctor asks me and Kakashi.

" Yes, " I said with a smile, " Yuki Hatake. "

After that, the doctor takes the baby.

It's the next day and me, Kakashi, and Yuki is leaving the hospital. Yumi is a healthy baby. I'm holding Yuki and Kakashi is holding me. He teleports to his apartment. Since I already had Yuki, Tsunade said we can have the house already. We have all our stuff already packed. Kakashi had to transport it all they because I'm still weak from giving birth. After Kakashi teleports everything he grabs me and teleports me and him together. He in packs the baby stuff and puts the crib together. I gently let Yuki down in her crib so she can sleep. Kakashi and I give each other a small peck on the lips as we look down at the sleeping baby. Then I knew she'd going to grow up into a strong ninja.

———————————————–

I loved writing this book, but I'm sad to say it is over. In going to take a week break and start making my new book over spring break. I next book is called Kakashi's Daughter. It is a story about Yuki finding her true love.

Don't forget to comment.

KAKASHI'S IN ♥♥♥♥